Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with any of these?

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so this suggestion started from @DeedsDaDog because of 1 certain achievement which annoyed us both that it had a certain reward so we decided we'd make a suggestion about it, later @ElPtricko joined in so we all made an towe defence suggestion all together so enjoy

New Achievements
  • Monster Mash - Send 1 of all the mobs except for the zombie & Spiders (Spiers are assuming the mob that we've suggested is added) in the same wave (400 exp, 50 points, 1 cubelet)
  • Slaying the Beast - Get the finishing hit on a giant with your sword (2 cubelets, 250 exp)
  • Local Brewery - Use 1 of every potion in the game (10 points, 100 exp)
  • Riches - Upgrade your gold generator to max level (500 exp, 50 points, 1 cubelet)
  • Coin Collector - Get 25000 coins (2500 exp, 250 points)
  • Cold Touch - Click 1 of the buttons on a level 3 ice tower (25 exp)
  • Leeching on 3 - Upgrade a Leech tower to max level (75 exp, 15 points)
  • Hunting Season - Shoot an animal from the Sorcerer tower with a bow (200 exp)
Changed Rewards for Achievements
  • Ablaze - This achievement currently gives you less than Educated and that is a problem in our eyes, so I believe it should be 500 exp, 30 points
  • Giant Troll - This 1 is so much and costs 72000 gold to do, let's just say it isn't easy to do that, the reward should be 1500 exp, 100 points, and 2 Cubelets
New Tower
  • Hailstorm Tower - This Tower summons snowballs above it's enemies which do 10 damage Each and also has a 5% to give some of the mobs it that pass it a snow ball particle effect above their heads for 8 seconds when they are under this effect they will take 2 times as much damage as normal, upon upgrading the likelihood of mobs getting the defect is increased by 10% until (maxes out at level 4) Costs 250 coins to buy, and for the first upgrade costs 150 coins, the second is, 200, final is 300, to actually unlock this tower you need to use 250 points has a 12 block range and a cooldown time of 8 seconds
    2017-07-25_20.27.05.png
    2017-07-25_20.27.10.png
    2017-07-25_20.27.15.png
    2017-07-25_20.27.19.png
New Mob
  • Enderman - This mob is interesting since it is immune to a few towers such as the Hailstorm tower, the snow tower, and the mage tower but to the towers it isn't immune to it has a 15% chance of dodging certain towers attacks, the enderman moves 2 or 3 blocks per second, it has 60 health, costs 300 EXP to get, & costs 400 gold to send
New Potions
  • Strength potion AoE - this would be a good positive potion for the game, it would change the area it to red wool and has a red particle effect on the mobs this will last for 7 seconds and when under this effect mobs will do 50% more damage than usual against the castle, this however also increases the damage they will take while under the effect and they will take 15% more damage than usual costs 250 Exp to buy and 600 coins to get this potion effects a 16 block radius
  • Animal Potion - this is not an AoE potion but what it does is it will kill any animals within a 12 block radius of where it lands and if an iron golem is within 3 blocks of where it hits, they will die too this potion costs 150 EXP to buy and 400 coins to use
  • Gravity potion AoE - so I heard someone tell me about this 1 before but I forget who anyways this will make a certain area all endstone and what it will do is make any flying mobs that go over it fall down to ground mobs, this 1 would cost 250 EXP to buy and 500 coins to get it, this potion effects a 20 block radius and th effect lasts for 30 seconds before the flying mobs can go back up again
So once again thank you to @DeedsDaDog and @ElPtricko for helping out on this suggestion and really just making the suggestion with me

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay so this suggestion started from @DeedsDaDog because of 1 certain achievement which annoyed us both that it had a certain reward so we decided we'd make a suggestion about it, later @ElPtricko joined in so we all made an towe defence suggestion all together so enjoy

New Achievements
  • Monster Mash - Send 1 of all the mobs except for the zombie & Spiders (Spiers are assuming the mob that we've suggested is added) in the same wave (400 exp, 50 points, 1 cubelet)
  • Slaying the Beast - Get the finishing hit on a giant with your sword (2 cubelets, 250 exp)
  • Riches - Upgrade your gold generator to max level (500 exp, 50 points, 1 cubelet)
  • Ablaze - This achievement currently gives you less than Educated and that is a problem in our eyes, so I believe it should be 500 exp, 30 points
  • Giant Troll - This 1 is so much and costs 72000 gold to do, let's just say it isn't easy to do that, the reward should be 1500 exp, 100 points, and 2 Cubelets
New Tower
  • Hailstorm Tower - This Tower summons snowballs above it's enemies which do 10 damage Each and also has a 5% to give some of the mobs it that pass it a snow ball particle effect above their heads for 8 seconds when they are under this effect they will take 2 times as much damage as normal, upon upgrading the likelihood of mobs getting the defect is increased by 10% until (maxes out at level 4) Costs 250 coins to buy, and for the first upgrade costs 150 coins, the second is, 200, final is 300, to actually unlock this tower you need to use 250 points has a 12 block range and a cooldown time of 8 seconds View attachment 135682 View attachment 135681 View attachment 135684 View attachment 135683
New Mob
  • Enderman - This mob is interesting since it is immune to a few towers such as the Hailstorm tower, the snow tower, and the mage tower but to the towers it isn't immune to it has a 15% chance of dodging certain towers attacks, the enderman moves 3 blocks per second, it has 60 health, costs 300 EXP to get, & costs 400 gold to send
New Potions
  • Strength potion AoE - this would be a good positive potion for the game, it would change the area it to red wool and has a red particle effect on the mobs this will last for 7 seconds and when under this effect mobs will do 50% more damage than usual against the castle, this however also increases the damage they will take while under the effect and they will take 15% more damage than usual costs 250 Exp to buy and 600 coins to get this potion effects a 16 block radius
  • Animal Potion - this is not an AoE potion but what it does is it will kill any animals within a 12 block radius of where it lands and if an iron golem is within 3 blocks of where it hits, they will die too this potion costs 150 EXP to buy and 400 coins to use
  • Gravity potion AoE - so I heard someone tell me about this 1 before but I forget who anyways this will make a certain area all endstone and what it will do is make any flying mobs that go over it fall down to ground mobs, this 1 would cost 250 EXP to buy and 500 coins to get it, this potion effects a 20 block radius and th effect lasts for 30 seconds before the flying mobs can go back up again
So once again thank you to @DeedsDaDog and @ElPtricko for helping out on this suggestion and really just making the suggestion with me

I love this thread thanks for tagging me

First Section: +1 They all look great!

Second Section: +1 I would like to see this... It would be bad for players who already have it :(

Third Section: LOVE IT +1

(Potions) Fourth Section: Strenght and Gravity HELL YES!!! Animal no because then Animal Tower will be kind of stupid and also MEH!!! +2/3

(Mob) Fifth Section: Seems like a bit OP at first but sounds great +1

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Whow! :eek:
Amazing thread jollow!! :rolleyes:
Thank you for tagging me man you are so cool and helpful for everyone! :D
I don't what I have to say.. I really love this thread, nice explained by the way! <3 ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Really nicely done, jollow!
It was a pleasure helping you :D

Whow! :eek:
Amazing thread jollow!! :rolleyes:
Thank you for tagging me man you are so cool and helpful for everyone! :D
I don't what I have to say.. I really love this thread, nice explained by the way! <3 ;)

Can you please individueally break down segmints of it and disscuss it...
It seams like your rushed...
I'm not saying there anything wrong with the thread...
I just don't like all the postitivity without reason...

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Technically I helped make the thread, so there isn't anything to disagree with.
Really that simple.

If I did disagree with something, then I would state it in this thread.

And plus, as long as you don't just say "+1", "good suggestion", etc., It's a valid reply.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Well deeds voted for all of the above and nobody else has voted yet
You did not even say that... xD
i did say it =D

Reactions: Twania

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
New Achievements

I like the idea of them adding more achievements to the game. Some of these you have come up with are really cool like "Slaying the Beast" however, I do believe some of these are to easy to obtain for the reward they provide such as "Coin Collector". Changing the rewards for the achievements "Ablaze" and "Giant Troll" isn't a bad idea since the current rewards aren't very high for the task you must complete.

New Tower
  • Hailstorm Tower - This Tower summons snowballs above it's enemies which do 10 damage Each and also has a 5% to give some of the mobs it that pass it a snow ball particle effect above their heads for 8 seconds when they are under this effect they will take 2 times as much damage as normal, upon upgrading the likelihood of mobs getting the defect is increased by 10% until (maxes out at level 4) Costs 250 coins to buy, and for the first upgrade costs 150 coins, the second is, 200, final is 300, to actually unlock this tower you need to use 250 points has a 12 block range and a cooldown time of 8 seconds View attachment 135682 View attachment 135681 View attachment 135684 View attachment 135683

I like the concept of this tower however, the staff are going to be adding a new tower called the Tiki Tower 'eventually' which has the exact same effect ability so having the same effect of mobs taking more damage by two different towers might conflict each other. Overall the concept of having a tower which rains snowballs down on enemies isn't bad and could be very cool. Would it only be for ground though or would it hurt air units as well?

New Mob

Enderman - This mob is interesting since it is immune to a few towers such as the Hailstorm tower, the snow tower, and the mage tower but to the towers it isn't immune to it has a 15% chance of dodging certain towers attacks, the enderman moves 3 blocks per second, it has 60 health, costs 300 EXP to get, & costs 400 gold to send

I think this is a cool mob idea although moving 3 blocks per second seems a bit to fast for it since not even Pigmen move that fast I think. Maybe increase the health slightly and decrease the movement speed turning it into a kinda semi-tank runner. I would love to see more new mobs added to the game.

New Potions

I'm unsure of these potions as there could be some balance issues. The "Animal Potion" for example seems a bit overpowered depending how long the death effects last for. Would the entities respawn instantly after dying or would there be a delay? Depending on the answer it could make this potion very overpowered or very underpowered. The "Gravity Potion" could also be very overpowered since I would assume while the air entities are on ground-level they can be attacked by ground towers such as Artillery? I like the idea of the "Strength Potion" though as it seems like a cool effect.

Some very cool suggestions you got here. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Injunction

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I really like these ideas, and the endermen mob sounds really cool.
There's nothing to disagree on.
Great job Deeds and Jollow! ;)

Reactions: Deeds

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I think this is a cool mob idea although moving 3 blocks per second seems a bit to fast for it since not even Pigmen move that fast I think. Maybe increase the health slightly and decrease the movement speed turning it into a kinda semi-tank runner. I would love to see more new mobs added to the game.
I tested it out pigmen move faster than normal walking speed but 3 blocks per second is actually less than normal walking speed while looking down, it still is reasonable quick so I'll change it to 2 or 3
Great job Deeds and Jollow! ;)
You Wot?
You also made it

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I was waiting for this to come, I saw you hanging out in Tower Defense a lot.
I love all of your ideas. The selection of towers seems a bit small right now and could be bigger.
I was just thinking about a new tower. The laser tower. It would have a laser going across the walkway for enemies and everyone who walks through it will get hurt (I'm not sure how much damage, would be on the higher end.) The laser would only be on for 5 seconds and then off for 7. It would activate when an enemie is in a 3 block radius.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I was waiting for this to come, I saw you hanging out in Tower Defense a lot.
another part of that may or may not of been trying to get true challenge =V
The selection of towers seems a bit small right now and could be bigger.
actually I know it is slightly hard to see from the angle I was on but it is actually taller than both artillery and the archer at level 1
that is due to the little icy rods above it

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I quite like these ideas,the achievements would seem really fun to do.The enderman also sounds like a fun mob to use,the fact that it can dodge some attacks makes it very interesting to use.Also the potions would be a great addition to the game,I really like the animal potion since it would help with taking down the giant and some other high health mobs.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom