S: archer tower (path 1 and 2)
Zeus tower (Baby zeus)
Ice tower

A: Quake tower
Turret tower
Necromancer (shulker)
Mage tower

A-: Castle guard

B: Sorcerer tower (Path 2 or friendly troop path)
Leach tower

C: Necromancer (iron golem)
Artillery tower (Path 2 or landmine path)

D: Necromancer (ice golem)

E: Sorcerer tower (Path 1 or kamikaze path)
Artillery tower (Path 1 or Stun path)

F: Zeus tower (Path 1 or Zeus bounce path)
Poison tower (Path 1 and 2)

If there are mistakes. Comment and tell me the mistake.

EDIT:
Q: Why is turret and necroshulker on the A tier?

A: Because they are big (5x5). they may be better than archer tower but at "A tier" because of their size. If they are as op as the old turret, then they would be at A.

Q: What makes a tower to get into S tier

A: S towers target both terrestrial and aerial monsters
S towers have few weaknesses
S towers are effective
S towers are 3x3 at size (but does not matter if the tower is Too effective but 5x5)

Last edited:

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
No mistakes in my opinion. Every good strategy now is to spam S tier towers with the occasionnal A tower, maybe a few bad but fun towers along the way to spice it up like sorcerer.

The Original TD was fun and balanced, but I felt it could use a bit of diversity. I was hoping the Tiki tower would make it in.
Then came the colossal update. I thought it was great, minus the balance issues and the obsidian win farm strategy.
The "balance" which came after though did not hit the right nails though.

Reactions: betty's oldies

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
No mistakes in my opinion. Every good strategy now is to spam S tier towers with the occasionnal A tower, maybe a few bad but fun towers along the way to spice it up like sorcerer.

The Original TD was fun and balanced, but I felt it could use a bit of diversity. I was hoping the Tiki tower would make it in.
Then came the colossal update. I thought it was great, minus the balance issues and the obsidian win farm strategy.
The "balance" which came after though did not hit the right nails though.
Sorry for late reply. I did spam archer towers, and kill blazes easily
GNENIhH.png

The first thing you will probably say about this image is that i will lose. Nope i rushed level 5 blazes which are faster than those magma cubes. But i think that Offense is stronger than defense. Sending Skeletons and magma cubes will be almost unstoppable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manchot999

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Wait, archer is good now? everyone said archer is meme and only use on reserving space for the "lord" path 1 turret.
Path 1 turret is still ultimate god of kill everything of doom of death of oblivion, but it's very expensive now, and the archers when spammed path 1 do something similar for a lesser cost (but it takes up a lot of space). Pretty much the only way to defend effectively now.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Wait, archer is good now? everyone said archer is meme and only use on reserving space for the "lord" path 1 turret.
Archer path 2 is also as good as path 1. They may be expensive but this path makes it a best AOE path. Path 1 is a spamming path and path 2 is an AOE path. This archer path is the BEST WAY to kill skeletons. I found this path to kill skeletons easily but should be 2 or more

EDIT:
Path 1 turret is still ultimate god of kill everything of doom of death of oblivion, but it's very expensive now, and the archers when spammed path 1 do something similar for a lesser cost (but it takes up a lot of space). Pretty much the only way to defend effectively now.
Path 1 archer has weaknesses. Skeleton level 5 is the biggest weakness of Archer path 1. But Archer path 2 can kill it easily.

Let's compare path 1 and 2

Path 1:
Can shoot even blocked
Shoots fast
Can target almost all monsters

Path 2:
Have flaming arrows
Has Exploding arrows
Cannot reach the back

Both
have good aim
Good damage

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Archer path 2 is also as good as path 1. They may be expensive but this path makes it a best AOE path. Path 1 is a spamming path and path 2 is an AOE path. This archer path is the BEST WAY to kill skeletons. I found this path to kill skeletons easily but should be 2 or more

EDIT:
Path 1 archer has weaknesses. Skeleton level 5 is the biggest weakness of Archer path 1. But Archer path 2 can kill it easily.

Let's compare path 1 and 2

Path 1:
Can shoot even blocked
Shoots fast

Path 2:
Have flaming arrows
Has Exploding arrows
Cannot reach the back

Both
have good aim
Good damage
So a combination of two would be best, along with some slowing towers? As seen on your screenshot (minus the useless stuff, probably placed by a team member)?

Reactions: Dart monkey

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
i don't know.. Maybe an archer path 2 on front and archer path 1 on back will be very effective since archer path 1 can reach the back and path 2 can't. It will be very good if it is with slowing towers. I will try that later or next time

Yes. My player mostly placed towers on the 5x5 area (middle part but not the front 5x5 slots near the monster spawning part). I placed mage and ice towers so i got coins fast thanks to my opponent team sending tons of invisible spiders.

EDIT: Maybe this recent update will make me discover more strategies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom