Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stan J.K. Rowling! <3

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2020
> or intentionally misplacing 4 towers or more in Tower Defense.

Please change this rule to "or intentionally misplacing towers with the purpose to troll." (or any other variant of this)

Clarification: Sometimes it's necessary, due to either noob players or actual trollers—who make it their life's mission to fill up every spot with a path 1 archer or other trash towers—, to use the 5x5 spots for a defense, consisting of 3x3 towers. Creating a guideline of "4 misplaced towers" doesn't explain if said person is trolling or not. All you know is that this person misplaced 4 towers: are those 4+ archer path 2's or unupgraded, no-path-chosen artilleries? (for those who are not aware, the first is a good tower, the latter is a trash tower)

Other than that, please take into account other suggestions about the rules. People are not suggesting these because they're bored, but because they—rightfully so—see an issue with them.

hxgx

Novice Member
May 24, 2018
Spain
Totally agree, I've played many games where people don't know how the gamemode works and just place some random towers, and then after a little explanation you find out that they didn't have any intention at all to troll the game, they just weren't aware of what they were doing.

Stan J.K. Rowling! <3

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2020
Totally agree, I've played many games where people don't know how the gamemode works and just place some random towers, and then after a little explanation you find out that they didn't have any intention at all to troll the game, they just weren't aware of what they were doing.
My point was more like, don't punish experienced players for misplacing towers. Sometimes it's necessary, like placing a leach or turrets on 3x3 spots or placing archers on 5x5 spots.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom