Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Okay this is going to be the first of almost a mini-series of posts that pretty much suggest some cool features that unlike most my suggestions (*Cough volcanic and elemental tower) probably (I can dream damn it) won't be added in the game because A: It would be hard to program and B: It's kinda overpowered.

1st Suggestion:

Okay so we already have the tutorial but how about we add a tip book to the game, this book would save MANY players frustration when someone says 'How'd you get EXP' and after listening to you they still don't know. The tip book could tell players;

How to gain EXP (In depth)

Tips on how to do good placement.

Do's and Don't (I mean I don't know about you but that... Mage spam is annoying, and leaving 2 block gaps between towers is annoying...)

List what all towers do in depth as well as stats for each level of the tower, cost etc.

2nd Suggestion:

Right now there are some pretty cool potions, Slowness, Zeus Rage etc. But, there aren't that many potions that help mobs other than regen and speed.

-Maybe we could have a potion that simply; Make the monster immune for a limited time (2-4secs max, 5+ would be way OP, even 4 seconds is on the boundaries of OP).

-Strength Potion, very simple, just makes monster attacks stronger for some time.

-Weakness Potion, Yes this is a defensive potion but If we have a strength we need a weakness.

-Water Potion, so, we have the lava potion right (I don't know its name), well how about a potion that can;

-Put out any enemy on fire.
-MAYBE even stun mage towers for a couple of seconds??

-Ghost Potion: Causes a monster to go invisible for a couple of seconds, having the same effect as a cave spider. (Giant not included).

-Earthquake Potion: So, we have the earthquake tower, well this is pretty much that but in a potion. When thrown the pathway becomes brown wool, and every monster on it experiences double the damage of a level III Quake tower and is also stunned.

Suggestion 3: Cheaper Gold Mine IV:

Lets face it, Gold Mine IV (50coins a second) Is a rip-off, fix this, please.

BONUS SUGGESTION:

How about we let everyone have the ability to do /share. This would suck for people who bought a rank purely for /share BUT there are lots of other things to do with a rank.

Anyway, They were just a couple suggestions by me. again (3 (and counting) suggestion posts in one day?!)

But in all seriousness. thanks for reading, tell me stuff in the comments (YT simulator V.1.12) and have a nice day... or night if your reading at night, that'll hurt your eyes ya know,

Cactus Awex

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom