Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
qfuMQ

In one session my days spent playing went from 93 to the amount you can see here. And before joining at all it was only around 4-6 hours, not 93 days. This also happened to a friend in my party.

Also, I don't remember playing 400+ games. And it's ruined my win ratio :/ (although tbh it was only 30% before because every time I play I just have my entire team mage spam and I can't votekick with the odd one sensible person because they removed it, but that's a different post by itself).

summary: time spent playing and possible matches played has randomly jumped for an unknown reason. Please fix.

update: image no longer works.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I don't think you even put an image link in there
as it won't show up when I quote it
Just post the link to the website with your image in it
He just said what happened 2 hours before you posted.

Anyways, :thumbs up:
(I know it doesn’t do an emote, just pretend it does.)

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
You're not the first to dislike the mage stacking, the lack of the votekick command, and to dislike your chances of winning with random players. However, there have been complaints for months now, and I feel like you're fighting for a lost cause. If it were up to me, a lot of these issues would've been resolved by now. Unfortunately for you, Cubecraft's staff apparently checks the Tower Defence forums often enough to lock threads and see the issues, but they've not fixed any in months. Your winrate's tragically suffered, and I'm sorry to hear that. I used to care for my winrate too. It might be hard to see, but here were some of my stats:

upload_2018-2-17_17-33-13.png

I think I have roughly 45 more now. The screenshot above isn't recent, but it's close enough.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You're not the first to dislike the mage stacking, the lack of the votekick command, and to dislike your chances of winning with random players. However, there have been complaints for months now, and I feel like you're fighting for a lost cause. If it were up to me, a lot of these issues would've been resolved by now. Unfortunately for you, Cubecraft's staff apparently checks the Tower Defence forums often enough to lock threads and see the issues, but they've not fixed any in months. Your winrate's tragically suffered, and I'm sorry to hear that. I used to care for my winrate too. It might be hard to see, but here were some of my stats:

View attachment 142540

I think I have roughly 45 more now. The screenshot above isn't recent, but it's close enough.

That's a really old screenshot...

D

Deleted member 59979

Its a known bug. Please be patient while it is fixed

JustASmile

Feb 22, 2018
This has been a known bug for a while now. You must wait as the staff here have a lot to do.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom