Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
About 90% of the td games I play, there is always at least 1 guy, that is placing towers in the middle. Fix: The system should auto place the towers properly on the square path.
Please? I dont like leaving the game every time till I find a good team...

QwertyMo

Nov 5, 2017
Russia
Может, стоит ввести систему голосования за кик игрока с игры? Все эти люди не слушают, когда им говорят, что нужно ставить башни правильно.

Maybe should make system of votekick? All this people don't hear, when you say them, that they need to place towers in the middle.

My english is very bad. I know.

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
Может, стоит ввести систему голосования за кик игрока с игры? Все эти люди не слушают, когда им говорят, что нужно ставить башни правильно.

Maybe should make system of votekick? All this people don't hear, when you say them, that they need to place towers in the middle.

My english is very bad. I know.
This would be easier, and also the votekick was removed, as there was a votekick system before, and it was being abused.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
About 90% of the td games I play, there is always at least 1 guy, that is placing towers in the middle. Fix: The system should auto place the towers properly on the square path.
Please? I dont like leaving the game every time till I find a good team...
I know what you mean, but I just place my tower in a different area. There is at least like 50 to 100 other places you could put your tower.Although it is annoying when you get an annoying teammate.
Maybe players are too lazy to count

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
Oh so you mean like at the gate/where the mobs spawn?
Everywhere. People are building towers in the middle, and what I meant by the better defence, is that they could build lvl 2 artillery in the middle, while we could have a turret there. And one blaze could get through and kill us. Well, you get what I meant by that.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Everywhere. People are building towers in the middle, and what I meant by the better defence, is that they could build lvl 2 artillery in the middle, while we could have a turret there. And one blaze could get through and kill us. Well, you get what I meant by that.
Oh so you would have less space when you could have more towers?
Ah! Ok

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom