Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nsch101

Jun 14, 2017
There is an issue with the new colossal update to Tower Defence,
some of the troops and towers are very unbalanced compared to the last update and i here to give suggestions on how to fix it.
Big Changes:
1. Nerf Turret - this is the most important one if you will go to a game everyone just spams turrets because it can defend anything that's coming (except spider lvl 4+) and kills very fast. this tower needs to be nerfed ASAP.
2. Buff Giant - the giant was the "Perfect Attack" in the old Tower Defence now the giant is just too weak and not even worth buying if you cant upgrade it to lvl 5.

Small Changes:
1. Ability To VoteKick - i don't really know why the command don't work i can guess that maybe it got corrupted with the new update or the developers just didn't want everyone kicking "Noobs". But this created a major problem, now a lot of trolls coming and spamming archers lvl 1 and ruining the game. And just players that don't speak the same language and cant communicate with the rest of the team cant be kicked.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
While I do think the turret needs a MINOR nerf, I'm afraid if it gets touched it will be made beyond useless like before.

And I agree, giant needs a buff.

edit: Just tested giants to see how bad they are, and I would say that they are a joke, but jokes are funny. Giants are just terrible. They're the most useless mob, they cost so much but die so quickly. Also, turrets kill a giant as quickly as a diamond armor zombie. That's a mob that costs 18(I think) gold that makes it further than a mob that costs 6000, that's just awful.

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I quite dislike that they nerfed the giant as it wasn't even hard to kill in the first place but if they didn't people who didn't know how to kill them would start complaining and everything goes down in flames from there

I agree they should slightly nerf turrets

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The leech tower also needs to be fixed for whatever reason they almost doubled the price and decreased the damage, the power attack dosent even barely do squat anymore

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Getting mobs to the tower is impossible anymore. You wanna know how I've won all the games that weren't 0 damage ties? 4 or 5 of my level 4 spiders made it at the very start of the game. This game is boring as hell now.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Getting mobs to the tower is impossible anymore. You wanna know how I've won all the games that weren't 0 damage ties? 4 or 5 of my level 4 spiders made it at the very start of the game. This game is boring as hell now.
I agree. If your initial zombie rush gets stopped, the game is almost guaranteed to drag on and on well into armageddon.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I reckon they should remove the Obsidian+ requirement on the wave defence mode. That way, those that don't have friends to party with can play in a non-competitive, noob-friendly environment where those they're playing with can gradually get better at the game.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom