Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 4, 2022
Bulgaria
Pronouns
He/Him
I know that this bug exists and at first I was just waiting for people to report it because its a big one and everyone knows it exists. But cube hasnt fixed that bug for a month now and Im sure most of the suggestions in the past month are for it. I start to think that cube just ignores it now. Cant you guys just remove the "undo last purchase" thing until you fix the bug so no more people get banned for abusing it and add it back when you do? Well im sure that such a suggestion is either been given or when i make it i will get spammed with ❌ and staff saying its harder then u think it is. My point is that Im just here to see ur opinions about what i just said and can it be done as a temporary fix.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
The worst thing with the bug is the fact that almost everyone are using it. And because everyone has been using it for so long now, there are people who are using the bug without even knowing that it's bannable. Even if someone tells them to stop using it, they most likely don't stop.

xNessus

Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
I reported this bug on August 1, 2023.

But until now they have not fixed the bug , They're focusing on Bedrock!

They do not know how annoying this thing is, and some players have even begun to get used to it and use it in every game, and this is annoying.

We cannot report players because we have no way to prove that this player using the bug.

But CubeCraft developers ignore it, and instead of fixing the bugs , new bugs appear!

1695383526128.png

Reactions: Valyo_nepobedim
Aug 4, 2022
Bulgaria
Pronouns
He/Him
I reported this bug on August 1, 2023.

But until now they have not fixed the bug , They're focusing on Bedrock!

They do not know how annoying this thing is, and some players have even begun to get used to it and use it in every game, and this is annoying.

We cannot report players because we have no way to prove that this player using the bug.

But CubeCraft developers ignore it, and instead of fixing the bugs , new bugs appear!

View attachment 223602
Listen to this man!

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I had no idea this was a thing, how on earth has this not been addressed yet? Cube should prioritize fixing broken features before working on new ones.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom