Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Itz_QuiNy

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2017
Somewhere
You can qualify by playing a game a lot and who played the most and where the best people will qualify for a tournement where the winner gets xp and points.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
great idea
But how do you want it?
Eg do you want more winners in a tournament and how many people do you like such a tournament

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This would be a cool idea! But the thread has no description for which game modes you would like to see this. Is it a knockout tournament? 16, 32, 64 players in the tournament? Are there different divisions for players with different skill levels? Although I love the idea of seeing I think you should come up with a more detailed plan!

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I could be for all the games, thats why i didn`t say a certain game.

The issue with the thread is that is it way too general, you still did not specify what types of games, etc. These are all things that need to be sorted out before coming up with a very solid game idea! They can't just implement tournaments like that and you need to explain what you are looking for and then other players will give input. If anything something like "I think a Survival Games tournament with 32 players where everyone has iron armour with iron sword will be an elimination style tournament. No potions or any type of gold apples/regen potions to make it purely PvP." And then add other additional details will make us be able to give more ideas or what could be changed! If not we are left guessing at what you truly want since I've seen many posts about tournaments in the past.

DontForgetMe

Apr 23, 2016
a place i forgot
Hmm I dont think that this one is good... It would be fun but.. the most players dont even need a lot xp and its always the same guy who is gonna win. (My Opinion)

Dec 18, 2016
Hmm I dont think that this one is good... It would be fun but.. the most players dont even need a lot xp and its always the same guy who is gonna win. (My Opinion)

Yes, but you can also make different groups like the best in a group and the worse in a lower group. And you do not have to think only to win points they can also do to give them something different that's unique.

Reactions: Itz_QuiNy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom