Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see an annual tournament?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
One day we will all get to know everyone better....
One day we will all play the same games....
It is time!!!
All premium players will join together on Cubecraft with the staff team. We will play games together on the server, and have it in a tournament style!! I am talking about a yearly UHC tournament that all premium players and staff are invited to! The prize is up to you, but winning a UHC tournament against a lot of people is a huge deal. So how will this happen???
How to set things up
There are a lot of people out there with ranks, and no, not stone. It would simply be hard to invite every single player to a tournament like this. So all the staff have to do is send out a message saying for premium players they can sign up for the tournament if they want to participate. Any body with a rank that signs up is automatically invited. Each staff member would create a separate party on the server and invite those players into it. They could set up a private lobby and one massive game.
The map
So we obviously can't fit like a thousand people in one tiny map, so the builders might have to go at it. This could also include the Developers, if they want to add something in to the game to make it more interesting. It would take some time making an actual map, but by most of the public's request, make it a vanilla world.
The prizes
Since there are some thousand people out there chilling with a rank, the top 5 people left in the game should get a prize, because it is tough getting there. And by top 5, I mean any staff member in the top 5 doesn't count and will automatically move down to the next premium player in line. So, what do you win???
5th place- 5 cubelets, 1000 points, 5000 Vanity points
4th place- 10 cubelets, 1500 points, 10000 Vanity points
3rd place- Rank upgrade 1(Iron to Lapiz, Emerald to Obsidian etc.), 15 cubelets, 2000 points, 15000 Vanity points
2nd place- Rank upgrade 2 (Iron to Gold, Diamond to Obsidian etc.), 20 cubelets, 2500 points, 20000 Vanity points
1st place- Rank upgrade to Obsidian (If you have Obsidian, consider point multipliers) 25 cubelets, 3000 points, 25000 Vanity points

What is for Stone?
Stone ranks can also be invited to another tournament with premium and staff invited as well. Same idea and concept, just with a lot of people without ranks. How will they be invited? IDK. Staff could get spammed, but instead of one huge tournament, split it up into like 5 tournaments of the same size. Just have announcements in the chat like you do with livestreams. The prizes are the same as the premium tournament. That is one way to get some 4 hour fun out of the way!
Wrapping things up
So at the end of the day, this probably won't be a thing on Cubecraft. I just like the idea of having one massive tournament on a server. They may take very long, especially for UHC. Maybe you could do a tournament for EggWars or SkyWars. I'll leave you up to it. I think this would be very fun and exciting to play. As for the public, feel free to vote at the top of the page and comment down below on your opinion on a laggy tournament. As for the staff, please comment down below on why this is or isn't a good idea and please Do not lock until requested in the comments by CamBam300. You will be messaged when it is time to lock this one up. As for now, this is it.

Godbless -CamBam300

@Nikoshka @Camezonda @rubik_cube_man @zRinne @Efcluke94 @StorySays

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Not inviting stones to the tournament would be against EULA. I think tournaments would be fun but I feel like the prizes are a bit much and only 1st place should get a rank upgrade.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I do not think Tournaments would work that well due to timezones. Many players wouldn't be able to attend (Even now many players aren't able to attend our Community Games). Besides those prizes are a bit too much and don't you think it would be a bit empty? I'm pretty sure UHC is not the most popular game on Cubecraft. (it's basically the least popular)
Maybe an Survival Games, Skywars or Eggwars tournament. But I'm still not a big fan of it.

I still think ranked games/ranked lobby could work better.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Setting up tournaments are very difficult. even with only around 20 people it can be complete chaos. as mentioned before not inviting stone ranks would cause a whole load of problems. I like the idea overall, but I think it would be near impossible to execute correctly.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Not inviting stones to the tournament would be against EULA. I think tournaments would be fun but I feel like the prizes are a bit much and only 1st place should get a rank upgrade.
I do not think Tournaments would work that well due to timezones. Many players wouldn't be able to attend (Even now many players aren't able to attend our Community Games). Besides those prizes are a bit too much and don't you think it would be a bit empty?
Setting up tournaments are very difficult. even with only around 20 people it can be complete chaos. as mentioned before not inviting stone ranks would cause a whole load of problems.
These things are right, if a staff member organises a tournament it will be a chaos, but there are tournaments hosted by players. I'm going to host a tournament next month. If you're interested you can find more information here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-tournament.194832/#post-879430 ;)

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe instead of hosting these tournaments, they could actually make ranked gameplay of the tournaments every month or so, and the top 5 ranked players get prizes!

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
One day we will all get to know everyone better....
One day we will all play the same games....
It is time!!!
All premium players will join together on Cubecraft with the staff team. We will play games together on the server, and have it in a tournament style!! I am talking about a yearly UHC tournament that all premium players and staff are invited to! The prize is up to you, but winning a UHC tournament against a lot of people is a huge deal. So how will this happen???
How to set things up
There are a lot of people out there with ranks, and no, not stone. It would simply be hard to invite every single player to a tournament like this. So all the staff have to do is send out a message saying for premium players they can sign up for the tournament if they want to participate. Any body with a rank that signs up is automatically invited. Each staff member would create a separate party on the server and invite those players into it. They could set up a private lobby and one massive game.
The map
So we obviously can't fit like a thousand people in one tiny map, so the builders might have to go at it. This could also include the Developers, if they want to add something in to the game to make it more interesting. It would take some time making an actual map, but by most of the public's request, make it a vanilla world.
The prizes
Since there are some thousand people out there chilling with a rank, the top 5 people left in the game should get a prize, because it is tough getting there. And by top 5, I mean any staff member in the top 5 doesn't count and will automatically move down to the next premium player in line. So, what do you win???
5th place- 5 cubelets, 1000 points, 5000 Vanity points
4th place- 10 cubelets, 1500 points, 10000 Vanity points
3rd place- Rank upgrade 1(Iron to Lapiz, Emerald to Obsidian etc.), 15 cubelets, 2000 points, 15000 Vanity points
2nd place- Rank upgrade 2 (Iron to Gold, Diamond to Obsidian etc.), 20 cubelets, 2500 points, 20000 Vanity points
1st place- Rank upgrade to Obsidian (If you have Obsidian, consider point multipliers) 25 cubelets, 3000 points, 25000 Vanity points

What is for Stone?
Stone ranks can also be invited to another tournament with premium and staff invited as well. Same idea and concept, just with a lot of people without ranks. How will they be invited? IDK. Staff could get spammed, but instead of one huge tournament, split it up into like 5 tournaments of the same size. Just have announcements in the chat like you do with livestreams. The prizes are the same as the premium tournament. That is one way to get some 4 hour fun out of the way!
Wrapping things up
So at the end of the day, this probably won't be a thing on Cubecraft. I just like the idea of having one massive tournament on a server. They may take very long, especially for UHC. Maybe you could do a tournament for EggWars or SkyWars. I'll leave you up to it. I think this would be very fun and exciting to play. As for the public, feel free to vote at the top of the page and comment down below on your opinion on a laggy tournament. As for the staff, please comment down below on why this is or isn't a good idea and please Do not lock until requested in the comments by CamBam300. You will be messaged when it is time to lock this one up. As for now, this is it.

Godbless -CamBam300

@Nikoshka @Camezonda @rubik_cube_man @zRinne @Efcluke94 @StorySays
Maybe its a nice idea

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Make 1 on the forums for other players
The problem with a server wide tournament is that people wouldn't be able to fit into games
With that many people in it
As well as the whole thing about it would make it chaos
500 entrees no way anyone could handle that

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I would like to see a massive tournament of any kind. 1.9 PVP related
I would like to see who the best 1.9 pvper is.
It could be an annual thing, but I would like to see it be daily

(I know this thread didn't talk about PVP Tournaments I would just like to see who is considered the "best" on this very unique server)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom