Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
What about creating a 4 VS 4 arena where each player of the team has a different kit, and when a team wins, they have to fight, and the last standing alive would be the winner ;)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I do like the sound of it, but wouldn't it get boring over time for a lot of people just fighting in 1v1 matches over and over with no unique features? Personally I'd prefer a duel feature, but I feel as though that could just be an extension to kitpvp. This does sound like an interesting gamemode, but I don't really see people playing it in the long-term the way that they do with the other minigames on the server. After a while I think it'll eventually go unplayed, like Team skywars or Ultra Hardcore.
Thought I agree with what you're saying, it'll still be a thing that some people love, like the games you've mentioned. ;3

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I like the idea, but as superxsnap said, it would get boring after a while if there's no suspense added to the game. I love the game idea, but I think it can be improved to the point where people will enjoy playing it over and over again. Maybe making a team mode, adding chests around the map and/or adding difficulty after each match you are in while being in the tournament (so if you kill someone in a 1v1, the next fight within the tournament will have randomly placed fire, then in the next fight the floor will lose blocks every 3 seconds or something) or just something to add a sense of survival in it, and not just a 1v1 after another 1v1 after another, with the same kits and the same concept.

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like the idea, but as superxsnap said, it would get boring after a while if there's no suspense added to the game. I love the game idea, but I think it can be improved to the point where people will enjoy playing it over and over again. Maybe making a team mode, adding chests around the map and/or adding difficulty after each match you are in while being in the tournament (so if you kill someone in a 1v1, the next fight within the tournament will have randomly placed fire, then in the next fight the floor will lose blocks every 3 seconds or something) or just something to add a sense of survival in it, and not just a 1v1 after another 1v1 after another, with the same kits and the same concept.
I do like the idea of progression - that it gets harder every time. :p And yeah, it could have a team mode and a solo mode (like Lucky Islands.)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom