Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
What about creating a 4 VS 4 arena where each player of the team has a different kit, and when a team wins, they have to fight, and the last standing alive would be the winner ;)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I do like the sound of it, but wouldn't it get boring over time for a lot of people just fighting in 1v1 matches over and over with no unique features? Personally I'd prefer a duel feature, but I feel as though that could just be an extension to kitpvp. This does sound like an interesting gamemode, but I don't really see people playing it in the long-term the way that they do with the other minigames on the server. After a while I think it'll eventually go unplayed, like Team skywars or Ultra Hardcore.
Thought I agree with what you're saying, it'll still be a thing that some people love, like the games you've mentioned. ;3

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I like the idea, but as superxsnap said, it would get boring after a while if there's no suspense added to the game. I love the game idea, but I think it can be improved to the point where people will enjoy playing it over and over again. Maybe making a team mode, adding chests around the map and/or adding difficulty after each match you are in while being in the tournament (so if you kill someone in a 1v1, the next fight within the tournament will have randomly placed fire, then in the next fight the floor will lose blocks every 3 seconds or something) or just something to add a sense of survival in it, and not just a 1v1 after another 1v1 after another, with the same kits and the same concept.

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like the idea, but as superxsnap said, it would get boring after a while if there's no suspense added to the game. I love the game idea, but I think it can be improved to the point where people will enjoy playing it over and over again. Maybe making a team mode, adding chests around the map and/or adding difficulty after each match you are in while being in the tournament (so if you kill someone in a 1v1, the next fight within the tournament will have randomly placed fire, then in the next fight the floor will lose blocks every 3 seconds or something) or just something to add a sense of survival in it, and not just a 1v1 after another 1v1 after another, with the same kits and the same concept.
I do like the idea of progression - that it gets harder every time. :p And yeah, it could have a team mode and a solo mode (like Lucky Islands.)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom