Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
1,283
4,419
408
Under your bed
What about creating a 4 VS 4 arena where each player of the team has a different kit, and when a team wins, they have to fight, and the last standing alive would be the winner ;)
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
I do like the sound of it, but wouldn't it get boring over time for a lot of people just fighting in 1v1 matches over and over with no unique features? Personally I'd prefer a duel feature, but I feel as though that could just be an extension to kitpvp. This does sound like an interesting gamemode, but I don't really see people playing it in the long-term the way that they do with the other minigames on the server. After a while I think it'll eventually go unplayed, like Team skywars or Ultra Hardcore.
Thought I agree with what you're saying, it'll still be a thing that some people love, like the games you've mentioned. ;3
 

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
1,521
1,949
253
Antarctica
I like the idea, but as superxsnap said, it would get boring after a while if there's no suspense added to the game. I love the game idea, but I think it can be improved to the point where people will enjoy playing it over and over again. Maybe making a team mode, adding chests around the map and/or adding difficulty after each match you are in while being in the tournament (so if you kill someone in a 1v1, the next fight within the tournament will have randomly placed fire, then in the next fight the floor will lose blocks every 3 seconds or something) or just something to add a sense of survival in it, and not just a 1v1 after another 1v1 after another, with the same kits and the same concept.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
I like the idea, but as superxsnap said, it would get boring after a while if there's no suspense added to the game. I love the game idea, but I think it can be improved to the point where people will enjoy playing it over and over again. Maybe making a team mode, adding chests around the map and/or adding difficulty after each match you are in while being in the tournament (so if you kill someone in a 1v1, the next fight within the tournament will have randomly placed fire, then in the next fight the floor will lose blocks every 3 seconds or something) or just something to add a sense of survival in it, and not just a 1v1 after another 1v1 after another, with the same kits and the same concept.
I do like the idea of progression - that it gets harder every time. :p And yeah, it could have a team mode and a solo mode (like Lucky Islands.)
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom