• No

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello everyone :)

Just a quick suggestion: make your total play time on Cubecraft visible somewhere.
You can already see the play time for each different game, but not the total.
Perhaps it could be shown somewhere in the main lobby, or when you hold your mouse on your player head in the compass menu.

And Esc -> Statistics -> Total play time shows 0.0 s.
A first time logged on, total number of wins overall, total deaths, games played, blocks walked etc. I think that would be pretty cool.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
A first time logged on, total number of wins overall, total deaths, games played, blocks walked etc. I think that would be pretty cool.
That would be really cool. I think it would actually be kind of cool to have a big leaderboard because it would fit the hub/lobby really well.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018

I honestly disagree with most of this, because these stats are so different for each game. A skywars win is overall faster to get than an eggwars win. However getting a lot of kills in eggwars is easier than skywars. What about Tower defence, it has no kills/deaths in the first place. However a first time logged on would be pretty cool, now that I think about it a total points earned could also be added :p

Thanks for your suggestion :)

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I honestly disagree with most of this, because these stats are so different for each game. A skywars win is overall faster to get than an eggwars win. However getting a lot of kills in eggwars is easier than skywars. What about Tower defence, it has no kills/deaths in the first place. However a first time logged on would be pretty cool, now that I think about a total points earned could also be added :p

Ah now you've said that, your point does make sense :) and no problem.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I honestly disagree with most of this, because these stats are so different for each game. A skywars win is overall faster to get than an eggwars win. However getting a lot of kills in eggwars is easier than skywars. What about Tower defence, it has no kills/deaths in the first place. However a first time logged on would be pretty cool, now that I think about a total points earned could also be added :p

I think it would be cool if the lobby had all the game leaderboards including the game lobby leader boards

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I think it would be cool if the lobby had all the game leaderboards including the game lobby leader boards

Yes, but based on what? Like I said, kills, wins, etc. are pretty unbalanced. Then it would be most play time or most points earned, although some games give points easier than others.

Edit:
Nvm, I read your thread wrong. Do you mean leaderboard for lobby games? If you did, I would totally agree with that :p

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yes, but based on what? Like I said, kills, wins, etc. are pretty unbalanced. Then it would be most play time or most points earned, although some games give points easier than others.
No I mean it would all be separate leader boards, not all in one. That wouldn’t make sense.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
The problem is, game time is about playing the game, so there's not really sometimes you can do to "bypass" that. Total online time does have that, because you can simply be AFK the whole day and bam that's an easy 24 hours added. Unless you can come with a solution for that, I'd be interested for it. ;)

Why does there need to be a solution for that?

I do think this would be a waste of time to develop, but what would be the big problem if someone just stays afk. "So unfair he got 20 extra hours without playing. I'm so mad now!"

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The problem is, game time is about playing the game, so there's not really sometimes you can do to "bypass" that. Total online time does have that, because you can simply be AFK the whole day and bam that's an easy 24 hours added. Unless you can come with a solution for that, I'd be interested for it. ;)
AFK kick? After not doing anything for 10 minutes you get kicked?

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Nono, the AFK time in the lobby will not getting added to your “total play time”, but the time you played all the games in total will getting added. So if you’re 5 hours afk in the lobby that will not getting added to your total play time, and that’s what he means I think. Btw I like the suggestion and I will also support it, so 1+ from me! (^-^)

Reactions: Cynamooo

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Hello everyone :)

Just a quick suggestion: make your total play time on Cubecraft visible somewhere.
You can already see the play time for each different game, but not the total.
Perhaps it could be shown somewhere in the main lobby, or when you hold your mouse on your player head in the compass menu.

And Esc -> Statistics -> Total play time shows 0.0 s.
It would be nice if it was accounted for in the global stats per player. I don't see any use in having it though, feeling neutral about this.
no i dont want that lol if my parents see that lol.
X'D
So true!

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom