Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone :)

Just a quick suggestion: make your total play time on Cubecraft visible somewhere.
You can already see the play time for each different game, but not the total.
Perhaps it could be shown somewhere in the main lobby, or when you hold your mouse on your player head in the compass menu.

And Esc -> Statistics -> Total play time shows 0.0 s.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
The problem is, game time is about playing the game, so there's not really sometimes you can do to "bypass" that. Total online time does have that, because you can simply be AFK the whole day and bam that's an easy 24 hours added. Unless you can come with a solution for that, I'd be interested for it. ;)

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
The problem is, game time is about playing the game, so there's not really sometimes you can do to "bypass" that. Total online time does have that, because you can simply be AFK the whole day and bam that's an easy 24 hours added. Unless you can come with a solution for that, I'd be interested for it. ;)
i have a little idea for it, it's update every 24h? just a thought

Reactions: MJ010101

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018

It would just be the sum of all the play times for the games, what is shown in the lobbies.
And your signature talks about PM, what is PM? (I'm new to the forums)

Reactions: Josher

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement

Is that a problem then? It doesn't cause lag or something.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
so there's not really something* you can do to "bypass" that.
It probably is possible to make a mod that makes your character punch the armor stand to go into a game, keeps afk in the game, when you die does /leave, then when in the lobby walks forward to the armor stand to restart the process. But what do I know.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone :)

Just a quick suggestion: make your total play time on Cubecraft visible somewhere.
You can already see the play time for each different game, but not the total.
Perhaps it could be shown somewhere in the main lobby, or when you hold your mouse on your player head in the compass menu.

And Esc -> Statistics -> Total play time shows 0.0 s.
I have never asked about my hours on cubecraft, but if I REALLY wanted to know I could go into every game and just add the time played then i would get my total active hours playing games.

yogui354

Jan 18, 2016

Estaria bueno que para solucionar eso, si no te mueves por 5 minutos, vallas a una sala AFK y eso no suma ni resta tiempo

D

Deleted member 59979

Seems like an interesting idea. I would make an afk timer so that people cannot farm hours though as Cynamoo said.
+1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I have never asked about my hours on cubecraft, but if I REALLY wanted to know I could go into every game and just add the time played then i would get my total active hours playing games.
Your game stats don't show the amount of time you've spent inside lobbies.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Just to clear up, when I created this post I meant only the time in game, not in lobby.
But I don't mind if it would be lobby time too, but like you said that's easy to farm.

Reactions: Sophie
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
As stated above there would be many cons to this. However, I believe that the idea for only actual game time to be counted would be the better option. If this was to be added it might be considered to be a helper requirement as well? This might also push for more in-game activity between staff members and players as we will then be able to see who likes to play games and have fun rather than just sitting in a lobby all day.

Personally, I think that it would be great to have a game-time tracker as it will show how much time you dedicate to playing all games rather than a certain one.

Reactions: Shallidor
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom