Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How is this skin idea?

• Good

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • This idea is bad (please give reasoning in the comments?)

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Maybe (in between)

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
For every game there is a person that you click on so you can join. My proposition is that the person first on the leader board should be the skin for that game. These players have spent hours of their time on this game and worked super hard why not reward/recognize them with something a little special. This might also boost up some more game play time and motivation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problem: What about the games such as lucky block that has two or more leader boards?
Solution: The skins can alternate weekly or something similar such as with the solo winner and team winner.

Problem: What if the skin is inappropriate?
Solution: The skin can be reported and that player can no longer have the skin spot even if they are first. (Next person in line will take it in this case) The skins can also be approved before uploaded. However truth be told, I don't think this will be much of a problem with the players who worked hard to climb to the top/loyal to the server and game.

Problem: So what happens if first and second keeps changing spots / first person keeps changing skin.
Solution: New players/ new skins can be checked weekly or bi-weekly, whatever is decided.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✰ Disclaimer: Yes I know the skins that are up now are cute/match the games, most people do not like change, it can be risky, and this does not affect much people, but I think this is something that can at least be considered and more people can brainstorm modifications and solutions to possible issues. Thank you for reading

! skins.PNG

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I like the idea. Once per week, the skins could be changed to reflect the new scoreboard. This would give the staff also a bit of time to check for inappropriate skins. As for multi-mode games, multiple players at the selection could work, or maybe each game selector could have a miniature with the hat of the other game mode's player.
+1

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
People don't get much motivation, because of that they just want to see their skin at the game where they are staying 1st. Also if you click the leaderboard you can see the heads of the people that are in the leaderboard. I don't see the point of making the regular skins, where you can click on and select a game, changing to skins from the players of the leaderboard. Getting attention or something, because you already got attention of staying 1st on the leaderboard.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
People don't get much motivation, because of that they just want to see their skin at the game where they are staying 1st. Also if you click the leaderboard you can see the heads of the people that are in the leaderboard. I don't see the point of making the regular skins, where you can click on and select a game, changing to skins from the players of the leaderboard. Getting attention or something, because you already got attention of staying 1st on the leaderboard.

The leaderboards are a lot less 'visible' then your skin straight up in the lobby. Also, you make it seem like the players on the leaderboards are extreme attention...enthusiasts. It is just a fun little way to get a bit of recognition in the lobby.

Reactions: Dubbz

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
The leaderboards are a lot less 'visible' then your skin straight up in the lobby. Also, you make it seem like the players on the leaderboards are extreme attention...enthusiasts. It is just a fun little way to get a bit of recognition in the lobby.
You already earn that recognition with staying 1th on the leaderboard. I don't see the poin of it, sorry.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
You already earn that recognition with staying 1th on the leaderboard. I don't see the poin of it, sorry.
That's fine, I do understand that you might consider it a bit unnecessary, it's just that the feature wouldn't to any harm and is just a nice little detail. If it wouldn't be implemented, it's no biggie, but neither is it when it would be.

Reactions: Dubbz

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
It really is a great concept, but as you said, the skins now matches the gamemodes
✰ Disclaimer: Yes I know the skins that are up now are cute/match the games, most people do not like change, it can be risky, and this does not affect much people, but I think this is something that can at least be considered and more people can brainstorm modifications and solutions to possible issues. Thank you for reading

I feel like this should stay the case, as they represent the gamemodes in a really nice way. I personally feel like it’d look really weird if they all changed. Also, since the “pro” style of skin (I’m sure you all know the skin style) is used by pretty much every ranked 1 player it’d look kind of weird, since all skins look the same. Sorry, no from me

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I get your point, but I don't think that it's a good idea. The skins that's there now is matching the gamemode as some people already have mentioned and I just think that this would be confusing and make it a little bit chaotic.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I like the idea, but arent the nr.1 players ''famous'' enough already? Wouldnt it be better that everyone on the leaderbord (top 200) be the NPC for a day or so? This would make it fair for the other top players who also spend a lot of time playing their game.

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I understand your thoughts behind this idea, but the most nummer 1 players are already known by the community, so there is no need to change the skin of the NPC's. I think it should remain the same.
Srry it's a no for me!

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
For those of you who think this might not be the best idea. Thank you all for the feedback! As another thought maybe this can just be a one day only thing on April fools or something! Just for fun :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Keep Smiling

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I don't like the idea just because the skins of the players who are number one on the game can be seen very easy just by clicking twice. Also, I think this would make the lobby look a little messy. The players who are #1 don't always have a skin that presents the game this would confuse the new players. I think they should just add a leaderboard back in the waiting lobbies of the games or make a separate part where you can view the leaderboard players.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom