Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Okay, whether you like it or not, I'm going to post my top 10 games. (Reminder: I do "only" have a Wii, Nintendo DS Lite, PC and IPhone. This is also just my opinion.)
Also you'll probably find out that I have been a big fan of my Nintendo DS :p. Furthermore, I have never played any Pokemon game. And the number 1 on this list; TLoZ Skyward Sword, is my very first Zelda game!!! (See you back in 2020, where the whole top 10 is full of The Legend of Zelda). Also @Sophie thanks for your inspiration, it was not my idea to steal anything, I actually thought about this myself, but since you made many more threads like this, I could at least give you some credits!

1. The Legend of Zelda; Skyward Sword Wii:

Come on, this whole game is just perfect. The storyline is just amazing, like in all other TLoZ Zelda games that I haven't played yet, unfortunately... It has all kind of genres: action; you have to fight against dozens of sciencefictionable creatures, bosses and objects.
Also, the graphics are just beatiful, everything looks so nice and there are a lot of puzzles, hidden items and much more! (Link is awesome!)

(THIS IS NOT ZELDA, BUT LINK ----------)
|
|
V

2. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Wintergames DS/Wii:

I outplayed this game as a kid. Although I liked the Adventure mode on the DS, more than the Wii version that doesn't have an Adventure Mode, the games itself are actually better on the Wii, because it is rather controllable than just buttonsmashing.

IMG_2998.JPG

3. Mario and Luigi; Partners in Time DS:

I only played the Bèta edition. However, I watched Gamemeneer's (Dutch) Series on YouTube! And this is the best Nintendo game in my opinion (The number 2 on this list got actually created by Sega)

4. Yoshi's Island DS:

Yoshi is the most adorable character in the world. With his tongue he can do anything! The graphics are bad. However, I like them being bad, because everything is drawn. Also, I just outplayed this game some months ago :p

5. Super Mario 64 DS:

I also only played the Bèta Edition on the DS. (Btw, the Nintendo 64 edition is actually the best, but I never played it)
However, I watched several speedruns and Serpentgameplay's (Dutch) YouTube Series. This game is just where nostagia stands for. Although the game is not that beatiful and actually very glitchy, that's just what makes the game even more perfect and pls, this music is just NOSTALGIC

6. NEW Super Mario Bros DS

This one is just Classic! 8 worlds with all types of landscapes, enemies, power-ups! I just don't have many words, but the game is absolutely great!

IMG_2619.JPG

7. Mario Party DS:

"Luckily" I'm very quickly done. No, but although this game is kinda luck based, I ALWAYS liked board games; "MENS, ERGER JE NIET" (Dutch people will know), Monopoly, Ganzenbord (Geeseboard, idk) etc. The minigames are not that hard, but they are just really fun! (Just like Minerware, but different). Unfortunately, I lost this game in Germany... @Saradabaschi bring back my game! <:

8. Mario Kart DS:

Famke Louise - Vroom Vroom Vroom. (Dutch people who know the yt channel "DezePlek" will know)
No but serious; this game has everything that a racing game needs! Yes the graphics are bad, but it has everything: grand prix, time trials, challenges, Multi Player, Balloon and "Starcoins" battles etc. Probably one of the first games I played and I still love it. (Got 3 stars on every course 50cc, 100cc and (mirror) 150cc!!!)

IMG_2664.JPG

9. Any Plants vs. Zombies Game DS/PC/IPhone ( Plants vs. Zombies Heroes @larswijn and @Daveyyy )

Plants vs Zombies DS. Plants vs Zombies Deluxe. Plants vs Zombies Heroes. Plants vs Zombies 2. Plants vs Zombies Heroes 2. Come on who doesn't like plants? (I also like "meat"ing other things) Come on who doesn't like Zombies? Well this game has both! It's very fun and strategy-based. A lot of different games and gamemodes and I recently outplayed the DS version!!!
IMG_3036.JPG

10. Minecraft; Cubecraft's Blockband Aliengod Edition PC:

(@Minikloon ) Kinda joke based, but I will make it short and you probably already know why I liked Blockband...
IMG_2782.JPG

© @MemeMaster69

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
1. Skyrim
2. Pokemon Heart Gold
3. Shadow of Mordor
4. Grand Theft Auto 4
5. Minecraft
6. Stardew Valley
7. Terraria
8. Dark Souls 3
9. CS:GO
10. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Classic)

Reactions: Komodо

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
1. Minecraft
2. Battlefield 1
3. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New)
4. COD WWII
5. Madden NFL 16
6. COD Black Ops 2
7. COD Black Ops 1
8. Pokemon White 2
9. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
10. Star Wars Battlefront 1 (New-ish)

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
1. Battlefield 1
2. Company of Hero's 2
3. Minecraft
4. Sid Meier's civilization V
5. Ruse
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
7. Napoleon total war
8. Empire Total war
9. Garry`s mod
10.Tropico 4

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Okay, whether you like it or not, I'm going to post my top 10 games. (Reminder: I do "only" have a Wii, Nintendo DS Lite, PC and IPhone. This is also just my opinion.)
Also you'll probably find out that I have been a big fan of my Nintendo DS :p. Furthermore, I have never played any Pokemon game. And the number 1 on this list; TLoZ Skyward Sword, is my very first Zelda game!!! (See you back in 2020, where the whole top 10 is full of The Legend of Zelda). Also @Sophie thanks for your inspiration, it was not my idea to steal anything, I actually thought about this myself, but since you made many more threads like this, I could at least give you some credits!

1. The Legend of Zelda; Skyward Sword Wii:

Come on, this whole game is just perfect. The storyline is just amazing, like in all other TLoZ Zelda games that I haven't played yet, unfortunately... It has all kind of genres: action; you have to fight against dozens of sciencefictionable creatures, bosses and objects.
Also, the graphics are just beatiful, everything looks so nice and there are a lot of puzzles, hidden items and much more! (Link is awesome!)

(THIS IS NOT ZELDA, BUT LINK ----------)
|
|
V

2. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Wintergames DS/Wii:

I outplayed this game as a kid. Although I liked the Adventure mode on the DS, more than the Wii version that doesn't have an Adventure Mode, the games itself are actually better on the Wii, because it is rather controllable than just buttonsmashing.

View attachment 140822

3. Mario and Luigi; Partners in Time DS:

I only played the Bèta edition. However, I watched Gamemeneer's (Dutch) Series on YouTube! And this is the best Nintendo game in my opinion (The number 2 on this list got actually created by Sega)

4. Yoshi's Island DS:

Yoshi is the most adorable character in the world. With his tongue he can do anything! The graphics are bad. However, I like them being bad, because everything is drawn. Also, I just outplayed this game some months ago :p

5. Super Mario 64 DS:

I also only played the Bèta Edition on the DS. (Btw, the Nintendo 64 edition is actually the best, but I never played it)
However, I watched several speedruns and Serpentgameplay's (Dutch) YouTube Series. This game is just where nostagia stands for. Although the game is not that beatiful and actually very glitchy, that's just what makes the game even more perfect and pls, this music is just NOSTALGIC

6. NEW Super Mario Bros DS

This one is just Classic! 8 worlds with all types of landscapes, enemies, power-ups! I just don't have many words, but the game is absolutely great!

View attachment 140820

7. Mario Party DS:

"Luckily" I'm very quickly done. No, but although this game is kinda luck based, I ALWAYS liked board games; "MENS, ERGER JE NIET" (Dutch people will know), Monopoly, Ganzenbord (Geeseboard, idk) etc. The minigames are not that hard, but they are just really fun! (Just like Minerware, but different). Unfortunately, I lost this game in Germany... @Saradabaschi bring back my game! <:

8. Mario Kart DS:

Famke Louise - Vroom Vroom Vroom. (Dutch people who know the yt channel "DezePlek" will know)
No but serious; this game has everything that a racing game needs! Yes the graphics are bad, but it has everything: grand prix, time trials, challenges, Multi Player, Balloon and "Starcoins" battles etc. Probably one of the first games I played and I still love it. (Got 3 stars on every course 50cc, 100cc and (mirror) 150cc!!!)

View attachment 140821

9. Any Plants vs. Zombies Game DS/PC/IPhone ( Plants vs. Zombies Heroes @larswijn and @Daveyyy )

Plants vs Zombies DS. Plants vs Zombies Deluxe. Plants vs Zombies Heroes. Plants vs Zombies 2. Plants vs Zombies Heroes 2. Come on who doesn't like plants? (I also like "meat"ing other things) Come on who doesn't like Zombies? Well this game has both! It's very fun and strategy-based. A lot of different games and gamemodes and I recently outplayed the DS version!!!
View attachment 140823

10. Minecraft; Cubecraft's Blockband Aliengod Edition PC:

(@Minikloon ) Kinda joke based, but I will make it short and you probably already know why I liked Blockband...View attachment 140824
© @MemeMaster69
I find it bad enough that you never played Pokémon games (especially on Nintendo DS).

But WhY THe F*cK is Mario Kart WII not on that list :0 :0 :0 !!?!?!??

It was the best game ever (till Nintendo decided to stop hosting their online servers for the WII :()

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I find it bad enough that you never played Pokémon games (especially on Nintendo DS).

But WhY THe F*cK is Mario Kart WII not on that list :0 :0 :0 !!?!?!??

It was the best game ever (till Nintendo decided to stop hosting their online servers for the WII :()
I really like that game, but I suck at motion controls... Maybe it's better than the DS-version, but this is my personal experience. And yeah, it really sucked that they put their WII servers down...

And Pokémon? Idk, I just haven't played it...
( #ripNintendoWiFi )

Last edited:
Reactions: Josher

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Also, heres my top 10 favorite games:
1: super smash bros melee
2: mario kart ds
3: mario party 4
4: f zero gx
5: minecraft
6: spongebob squarepants battle for bikini bottom
7: sonic adventure battle 2
8: mario kart double dash
9: super mario sunshine
10: super mario 64 ds

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom