Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
So YouTube Where i can upload the proof of a hacker is too slow it just take 10000 minutes to upload a video like 3 minutes or so , so anybody using another fast website that i will just upload the proof quick and easy?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I don't think it has much to do with youtube (it does, but being owned by google I think it should work better then many others). I would recomend checking your internet speed as that may be the cause as to why it takes a lot longer.
If it all seems to be fine, then I don't know other websites other than youtube.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You can download an editor so you can edit down videos to only the specific spots where you can see them cheating. That way the video is shorter and will upload faster.

Reactions: ToastO_O

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Just don't recod for too long.
Most of my hacker recordings are no longer than 1 minute.

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
Hmmm... I don't really know! If it's obvious hacking (flying etc.) maybe you can take pictures of the video showing that evidence. Other than that I'm not very sure what to do. Maybe go to Starbucks because their wifi is like 100% better than all houses? :D Hope I helped!

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Mwah youtube is the best place where you can upload you're reports, maybe you can download imovie if you have a mac but if you have a windows pc maybe movie maker! :D

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you want to cut down on uploading times, I'd recommend downloading a video compressor such as Handbrake. It'll significantly drop the upload time as the file size is smaller. Also, follow this tip:
You can download an editor so you can edit down videos to only the specific spots where you can see them cheating. That way the video is shorter and will upload faster.
Our report system only accepts videos uploaded to YouTube currently, therefore uploading it to a different platform will not work.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Your recorder could also be recording with an extra large file type or high framerate. My recorder was set to AVI when I first downloaded it and it took about 39 mins to upload a 1 min video. I later switched it MP4 and I could upload the same video in seconds. I also had another recorder that was set to 60 fps recording by default so you might want to check that... xD

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
So YouTube Where i can upload the proof of a hacker is too slow it just take 10000 minutes to upload a video like 3 minutes or so , so anybody using another fast website that i will just upload the proof quick and easy?
You could always ask someone to upload it to their channel and then send you the link to report them by? I have done this once in the past.

Reactions: ToastO_O
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom