Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ultimg5

Member
Nov 24, 2020
3
5
4
19
In Eggwars there's this glitch going on where when you collect tokens it makes it stay on the spot you first had it in, for example, you collected 2 iron tokens but you can't move it, remove it out of your inventory, or your toolbar.
my version is 1.16.40 and it's happening more than once.
the proof is https://giphy.com/gifs/KyHgIuV64bmgGn3qJ8 (I wasn't able to attach it)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

  • Capitan
    Volunteers Coordinator
  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom