Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lt.Levi

Jul 27, 2016
Well you saying lots of hackers But maybe there are some people Uhm lets say Not using hacks ?! And they are pro at pvp You must be sure if he hacking or not
And you should be sure first before saying he hacks or not ! :) and u must not Accuses someone killed lots of ppls in the game maybe he/she is pro who knows ? :)
(Thats my opinion and thanks :) )

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well you saying lots of hackers But maybe there are some people Uhm lets say Not using hacks ?! And they are pro at pvp You must be sure if he hacking or not
And you should be sure first before saying he hacks or not ! :) and u must not Accuses someone killed lots of ppls in the game maybe he/she is pro who knows ? :)
That must be Mega... Oh wait Mega is on vacation... Or was it me... Wait im on vacation too .-. Wait wait.... Ehm... Thefty?? ... No he isn't... Ehm I know it... It was iLoveyouu... No hes wel known :/ maybe Skifby... Meh he plays sg... Hmmm... Not sure who you mean.... .-. Was it Alex o_O

Reactions: skifby

Lt.Levi

Jul 27, 2016
That must be Mega... Oh wait Mega is on vacation... Or was it me... Wait im on vacation too .-. Wait wait.... Ehm... Thefty?? ... No he isn't... Ehm I know it... It was iLoveyouu... No hes wel known :/ maybe Skifby... Meh he plays sg... Hmmm... Not sure who you mean.... .-. Was it Alex o_O
Ithink you lost your mind xD ( Just for kidding )

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Let's be real here, what's the point in reporting them when they only get banned for a week. Takes more time to report the hacker than for the hacker to log off, get a new account and hack some more.
Not sure if it's been explained already, but am too busy/lazy to read through the rest, so I'll just explain here:

The first ban is a week. If you're banned again, it's longer. Eventually, it's permanent with no chance of appeal. It's honestly a better system this way, as most hackers would just give us a sob story on their appeal, get unbanned, and go right back to hacking. They get banned again, another sob story, and we're not gonna realize it's the same guy twice. We ban waaay too many people to remember them all. With this new system, we're automatically informed if you're a repeat offender, in which case, your appeal is definitely getting denied.

In the long run, the new system is fan-friggin'-tastic. We're gonna have our delinquent repeat offenders, sure, but let's be honest: they were already here.

Reactions: skifby and Neptuune

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
i feel doing a 3 chance system is too much i feel a week without appeal is strict and enforces the fact that they can't lie and get back on maybe the 1st time it could either be a week with no appeal or a month with appeal of course this is just my thoughts and then after that it could be a perm ban
i just think the system could be more strict

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Euhmm at assassins are most of the hackers SPEEDHACKERS so that's easy to see and than do you have people with kill-aura and anti-knockback and that's easy to see to so......

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Lol hackers in Assassination are obvious. Sure, there are pro's but 9/10 players who hacks in my opinion is definitely a hacker. 1/10 is maybe is pro player, so what you are saying isn't right.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Not sure if it's been explained already, but am too busy/lazy to read through the rest, so I'll just explain here:

The first ban is a week. If you're banned again, it's longer. Eventually, it's permanent with no chance of appeal. It's honestly a better system this way, as most hackers would just give us a sob story on their appeal, get unbanned, and go right back to hacking. They get banned again, another sob story, and we're not gonna realize it's the same guy twice. We ban waaay too many people to remember them all. With this new system, we're automatically informed if you're a repeat offender, in which case, your appeal is definitely getting denied.

In the long run, the new system is fan-friggin'-tastic. We're gonna have our delinquent repeat offenders, sure, but let's be honest: they were already here.
Why not just month and then perm?
With a month ban they will realise it is not allowed. If they break the rules again... PERM

Reactions: iAmLva

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015

The system itself isn't that bad, but you guys ban hackers for a week, a freaking week? Not sure if it's just me, but I would almost download a client if the punishment is that low, seriously though it takes quite some time before a hacker is finally reported/banned and then the hacker can just go back and hack again after a week? The appeal system was way better in my opinion as it shows if someone is worthy of an unban, the standard of unbanning players by appeals was extremely low which was quite dissapointing in my opinion. 99,99% of the hackers know that it's against the rules, they ruin the game for so many players and you give them such a light punishment.

I was already demotivated to even report players because some reports just got rejected even though it was obvious, and yes they were obvious, when showing to other mods than the ones who handled the reports they agreed with me, but they didn't want to ban them because someone already rejected the reports. Now you guys are just demotivating more and more people not to report players which is crazy in my opinion, like I'm starting to question if you guys want the hackers on the server to get a higher playercount or what? Every alt that's out there on the internet can at least be used 4 times to hack on before they get perm banned. Not sure if you were the one coming up with this idea, if not I would love to hear the reason from the person who did come up with it.

Banning hackers for only a week is just giving them a small warning, as I said earlier everyone who downloads a client knows exactly that they're breaking the rules and you guys decide to make their punishment 100 times lighter? They should at least up the minimum ban for hackers to 1-3 months, preferably 3 months. The old appeal system would be way better in my opinion, the only thing that had to be changed was the fact that you could see old offenses and stuff (Not sure if you were already able to), then I'm pretty sure everything would be fine.. Not even sure why you think a 1 week ban is enough lol, come on man over the past 2 days there were like 5 complaints about hackers on assassins alone and even if all those hackers got banned they could just hack again in a week!?!? Also quite funny how I can't seem to find anything about 1 week bans anywhere, probably because you guys are trying to hide it so people continue with their reports.. Would love to play some assassins for a couple of weeks with the person who came up with this idea! (PM ME)
triggered.png

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom