Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FunkyVinny87

Well-Known Member
Dec 19, 2015
5
0
77
38
The Netherlands
Hi,

I can play normally on Bingo, Eggwars, Skywars and other games but when i go to Lucky Islands, it starts installing an pack and then when its done I get kicked for having to many packs. I have only default pack on.

Sometimes i get on and then when i go back to eggwars, its installing again and when it ends i get kicked for the same reason.
 

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1,537
1,541
204
Too many packets has nothing to do with the fact it's a resource pack. What happens is when you download the resource pack you stand still and stop sending packets then when it's done all the packets that you didn't send all get sent at once. Thus too many packets so you get kicked.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
Hello Yuri!
Soveratize wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Nyaa
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
Bald
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Keanu's profile.
Bald
Top Bottom