Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ricochet

Jun 16, 2021
assassination's probably have the most amount of hacker out of all the games on cube.
Staff should be more prominent on the assi game. There is very often that I see mods in HUB whilst hackers are roaming around assi as if they own the place. My suggestion is that telling your mods and helpers to be more active on assassination since there is where the most hacker's are. They also have a new type of hack who freezes the entire assi server for a long period of time.

Ricochet

Jun 16, 2021
Staff is very busy, the community can also report them ingame and on the report site, so I dont see the problem ;)
The problem is that the hacker's have alts that they use to come in over and over again till they get bored. reporting them takes to long. I'm just saying it would be nice to have more focus on the assi game mode. Do you play assi yourself?

Reactions: Snowy54

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
The problem is that the hacker's have alts that they use to come in over and over again till they get bored. reporting them takes to long. I'm just saying it would be nice to have more focus on the assi game mode. Do you play assi yourself?
Yeah I understand you're point, but as I said the staff are really busy. Also you can do /sr or /report. :]

Ricochet

Jun 16, 2021
Yeah I understand you're point, but as I said the staff are really busy. Also you can do /sr or /report. :]
You don't seem to quiet understand my post. I'm simply asking to take away some resources from other game modes that doesn't have as many hackers and put them on assi instead where the hackers are the most. And I am plus rank so I do /report all the time and people rarely get banned by it.

Ricochet

Jun 16, 2021
What I understand is that you want Moderators/Helpers on Assasination? Please tell me what you exactly mean by resources :)
I would love to see that mods focus more on assi than the other game modes when it comes to hacker's. What's unclear?

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
perhaps they should create a separate anticheat for assassinations since sentinel doesn't care about it
sentinel is across the entire network in every game

about the suggestion, if mods dont wanna play assasinations, they ~ well ~ shouldnt be forced to. just spectating assasination servers also is rather boring and somewhat a waste of time since you for sure wont see a cheater the entire time. best solution here would be to just /report them. if a mod is handling reports, theyll also ban that annoying assasination cheater

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
sentinel is across the entire network in every game

about the suggestion, if mods dont wanna play assasinations, they ~ well ~ shouldnt be forced to. just spectating assasination servers also is rather boring and somewhat a waste of time since you for sure wont see a cheater the entire time. best solution here would be to just /report them. if a mod is handling reports, theyll also ban that annoying assasination cheater
Yeah, that was my point, thank you Keanu :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom