Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this gamemode be added?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 4 50.0%

  • Total voters
    8

RussianGopnik

Well-Known Member
Aug 28, 2015
14
0
76
TNT wars is a game where you can build cannons and shoot the other team but you have to destroy a wall first. You get your supplies from a chest or a shop (the eggwars-style shop). For lag purposes, disabling clocks is an option but that takes away from the gameplay. There should also be a shop where you can buy pre-built cannons using the points system. Another option is kits that you can buy with points that automatically give you materials.
I hope the devs will consider adding this gamemode.
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom