Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

magiccasper

Jan 18, 2021
i got reported by a random guy who sayd that placing tnt on your own island and then waiting the whole game was camping
my question is that banneble seing as it is not sayd in the rules

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well if you're sneaking then yes, however, if you're not sneaking and pretending afk then it's not a problem, then you can surely appeal.
That's not true.

When you sneak the whole game on your island, you're doing nothing wrong. You're not camping.
Tnt trapping someone is also allowed.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think camping is acceptable to the point where you dont make a huge bunker/skybase and stay there all game, unreachable unless someone has a pearl or tracker to get to you. tnt trapping is not only hilarious (seriously,i freaking love it x3) but also an important tactic for people who arent as skilled in pvp. doing this in team skywars could be more risky as people might see it as team trapping, even if it wasnt intended to.
tnt trapping should be allowed, or else you might as well remove the kit, which would make me very sad :c

Reactions: Quis

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
That's not true.

When you sneak the whole game on your island, you're doing nothing wrong. You're not camping.
Tnt trapping someone is also allowed.
This is the correct answer ^

It's only considered camping in
Eggwars : Skybasing or building a base underneath your island
-
Skywars : Skybasing
-
Lucky islands : Skybasing

So if you made a trap and you're waiting on your island then its not considered camping :)

magiccasper

Jan 18, 2021

-
-

So if you made a trap and you're waiting on your island then its not considered camping :)
cool because he sayd he reported me and he recorded everything
+ he was realy salty when someone killed him

CapitalSpoon

Feb 26, 2015
IKEA
i got reported by a random guy who sayd that placing tnt on your own island and then waiting the whole game was camping
my question is that banneble seing as it is not sayd in the rules
Just like Lozora said...

You shouldn't be punished for it since you're not breaking any rules. People just mainly don't like when people stay on their island the whole game.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands

-
-

i remember a very old tactic to make a bridge just above the void, would that be banable too? some people stay there for a few seconds until its safe to go, so they most like would build a little building for protection, but in the end the goal would be attacking from under and most likely end in the back of the island. for example back in the days with the map... dwarves i think its called? idk if its still a thing evne x3 anyways, i'd sometimes build under the island, to the back, and back up from there to backstab the enemy egg, which was surprisingly effective

Reactions: Pointbreak
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom