Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should tnt damage the placer in eggwars

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
I feel like TNT not damaging the placer will hurt the game's meta. Allow me to explain, if someone, in late-game Eggwars, traps themselves and another person in a hard to escape box and spams TNT they will deal tons of damage to the opponent, but not to themselves. I find this very overpowered and if used widespread will damage the meta and the likable aspect of Eggwars since I believe the main reason people play Eggwars is to PVP not to worry about getting spammed by TNT in a box that they cannot escape from, with the opposition having all the power with no repercussions. I believe that people should be damaged by their own TNT, but not by teammates.

Reactions: BubbleF1sh

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I disagree. If you place TNT, it's to kill your opponent and NOT to kill yourself. For example, you're fighting someone and you're almost dead. You have some TNT in your inventory and decide to place and try to kill them with it, but except killing them you kill yourself. I genuinely don't think this should get changed since it makes TNT literally pointless.

I believe the main reason people play Eggwars
Eggwars isn't really a PvP bases gamemode, it's all about tactics and playing style. I remember playing against people who are way better than me in PvP and yet I won the game.

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
I disagree. If you place TNT, it's to kill your opponent and NOT to kill yourself. For example, you're fighting someone and you're almost dead. You have some TNT in your inventory and decide to place and try to kill them with it, but except killing them you kill yourself. I genuinely don't think this should get changed since it makes TNT literally pointless.

Eggwars isn't really a PvP bases gamemode, it's all about tactics and playing style. I remember playing against people who are way better than me in PvP and yet I won the game.
I agree with Finixly
If people who placed TNT hurt themselves it would be a useless item.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hope y'all have that amazing feeling today that you get when you insert your charger and it goes in without any struggle whatsoever! 🥰
Reesle wrote on sammvct's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member :D
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
Top Bottom