Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How should the damage work?

• Damage everyone except for you and your teammates (just keep it as it is).

• Damage everyone except for your teammates (with damage).

• Damage everyone. (with damage)

• Completely remove the damage and only give knockback, but to every player.

• Completely remove the damage and only give knockback, but not to you nor your teammates.

• Completely remove the damage and only give knockback, but not to your teammates (it will knock you).

• Damage others and knock you and your teammates.

• Damage others and knock you (not teammates).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Hello! I would like to do a quick suggestion:

Make it possible to TNT Jump in EggWars, currently you do not get any hits (on your team including yourself) with TNT.
This is a great thing because you can easily damage others' gear or even knock others off the island, though this doesn't make it possible to do TNT Jumping.
Especially as a (small) content creator I would like to do some TNT jumping montages, but I would love to include some EggWars gameplay.
So my suggestion is to adjust TNT to NOT do actual damage to you nor your teammates, but instead do actually give knockback (hit with 0 damage).
This would make it possible to TNT jump though it does not damage you or your teammates so everyone is happy.

Though I was considering something, so I made that a poll.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I tried suggesting this quite a while ago and it wasn't accepted :( I hope YOU will succeed this time! Personally, I think the tnt should damage everyone and give the same knockback (but a buffed version), this will allow for some epic tnt plays, it may require a rules update that if you spam tnts at your teammates to kill them it's bannable, and also tnt should be a bit more expensive. We need this in Eggwars!

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
TNT jumping is awesome and while I really want to agree with this thread, I don't. TNT is one of the only things that helps with ending late game Eggwars games, with strategies like placing TNT to cover for breaking obsidian, spamming it to break armor, etc. I feel like if TNT were to deal any type of knockback or damage to the placer it would pretty much invalidate that type of strategy and just extend late games even longer.

Reactions: colinverp

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
TNT jumping is awesome and while I really want to agree with this thread, I don't. TNT is one of the only things that helps with ending late game Eggwars games, with strategies like placing TNT to cover for breaking obsidian, spamming it to break armor, etc. I feel like if TNT were to deal any type of knockback or damage to the placer it would pretty much invalidate that type of strategy and just extend late games even longer.
I don't see why changing the tnt would ruin either of those strategies. If you want to cover yourself up with tnt to break an egg, you can always buy an extra piece of obby and put it on top of your head so as not to take knockback. As for reason number 2, who says that tnt will stop breaking the enemy's armour? You'll just need to be careful and not end up in the middle of 15 tnts at the same time when they explode, which would push you far away from your opponent(s)

Reactions: Wqsknijper

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
Just do what the hive did with treasure wars and add another box that only does knock back for the same price. Problem solved

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
I have to disagree on this one. I usually use stacks of tnt late game when everyone has full diamond and you want to destroy their Armour. but the fireball could use this addition. but its to expensieve for jumping with fireball at the moment.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Top Bottom