Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ramanekojha

Jul 31, 2018
Not completely sure how this would work but hear me out, guys. Something like eggwars but with TNT. We could figure out the details here but what about instead of building to each other and stuff there would be an egg and people would have to shoot TNT at each other (they could use TNT cannons or whatever) and then the TNT could destroy the egg and when someones egg gets destroyed with the TNT he would get eliminated

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Not completely sure how this would work but hear me out, guys. Something like eggwars but with TNT. We could figure out the details here but what about instead of building to each other and stuff there would be an egg and people would have to shoot TNT at each other (they could use TNT cannons or whatever) and then the TNT could destroy the egg and when someones egg gets destroyed with the TNT he would get eliminated

I wouldn't play that gamemode, but it would be good if it was a gamemode.

TNT kit ?

It it was a gamemode, it would be really bad and it would affect a lot the Eggwars games as people would camp a lot more and destroy everyone eggs without moving of their island.

A TNT kit would be like those hackers that just turn on one hack and all the eggs and people get killed.

I don't like the TNT idea, but if it was added, it should be a gamemode, not a kit.

ramanekojha

Jul 31, 2018
well the islands wouldn't be that big and they would be near each other so the TNT blasts could kill them without too much difficulty

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Mmmm....
Have you thought that maaaaaaybe people will have lag? I remember you that in the past we had a game with tnt, and well... they removed it :v

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
There simply don't seem to be enough players to even support the current gamemodes available in Eggwars, would personally hate to see yet another mode being added to it.

But it done correctly I guess it could be a fun gamemode :)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
You didn't really elaborate on how this would work, what kits would exist, which gamemechanics of the normal, current Eggwars mode would also be taken to this new mode

TNT on its own is already a thing in all Eggwars modes though it doesn't get used that often, but still, it's there

Seeing as you didn't go in too much detail, I can't really say more than this

Reactions: Shodzen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom