• Egg will be destroyed when the timer reaches 0:00

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station
Eggwars takes too long too finish. I had a good that took 2 hours too finish. My suggestion is that the game last 1 hour. After the timer reaches 0:00, the egg will be destroyed our it's a tie.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Eggwars takes too long too finish. I had a good that took 2 hours too finish. My suggestion is that the game last 1 hour. After the timer reaches 0:00, the egg will be destroyed our it's a tie.
I don't agree, it will remove the fun from Eggwars. (Sorry but I can't think of other examples because it's morning :p)

Last edited:

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Honestly, I have seen this suggestsd in the past and still do not agree with it. The purpose of Eggwars is to have an egg until it gets destroyed due to skills and tricks used by others to succeed in getting someone else’s egg. If you have a timer that destroys it in a certain span, it will become Skywars with a respawn or just remove the whole concept of what Eggwars is about. Plus it would encourage camping/gearing rather than getting eggs/fighting since the eggs destroy at some point anyways. This goes for making it a tie since people could camp/elongate games just so they do not lose. I am sorry, but I personally would not like to see this added.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
If you want the game to end, its very simple. Set an alarm, and once it reaches 1 hour, go into chat and hit a / then a l then a e, then a a, then a v, and then a e. /leave. Simple!

Reactions: Ayroh

Ayroh

well oops
also how to you get the description below your name? The thing thats says ur name and rank and level and other info

Click on ‘Signature’ under your profile, type what you want, format it however, and finish. I recommend previewing it first. Hope that helped!

Attachments

• D3ABB82E-4275-4DF7-A5CD-BC4CA2FB5901.jpeg
    D3ABB82E-4275-4DF7-A5CD-BC4CA2FB5901.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 82

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
No, it would make the fun of eggwars, just... not fun. If you spend 2 hours, then the timer makes it a tie, then that 2 hours was wasted anyway.
5 Words.

This. Will. Ruin. Egg. Wars.
agreed

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.