My Computer
Ehhhhh Speed EggWars isnt really different from Normal EggWars
I know it has

Speed II or Speed I on you
Smaller Maps
Better pickaxes
A tiny bit cheaper items like ender pearls went from 64 to 32 in op mode
But I still think there should be one more thing added

There should be a default time of 20 minutes. If no one finished in 20 minutes then everyone dies and the game is a tie.
Donaters such as Lapiz rank, Gold rank and above should be able to vote like 40 minutes or like a short 5 or 10 minute game. Or donaters can vote no time limit too! So this would be useful for Donaters too!

Hopefully you take my idea!

-James

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I know it has

Smaller Maps
Better pickaxes

There should be a default time of 20 minutes. If no one finished in 20 minutes then everyone dies and the game is a tie.
Donaters such as Lapiz rank, Gold rank and above should be able to vote like 40 minutes or like a short 5 or 10 minute game. Or donaters can vote no time limit too! So this would be useful for Donaters too!

-James
I do not like this. Their might be a camping hacker or something and the person who is playing fairly would lose unfairly.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Yes but it is Speed EggWars
It has to go fast if its timed it would work better.
Just because it is called speed eggwars does not mean that it should be timed. Also btw if you play the game right, games should only last about 2-4 minutes each.
So unless there is a hacker or camper, then this would never even be reached. Also, as I said before, if there is a hacker or a camper then it would be unfair to ruin any chance of winning.

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
Just because it is called speed eggwars does not mean that it should be timed. Also btw if you play the game right, games should only last about 2-4 minutes each.
So unless there is a hacker or camper, then this would never even be reached. Also, as I said before, if there is a hacker or a camper then it would be unfair to ruin any chance of winning.
A team game lasted 20 mins

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
No.
I could just hide every game and that way I would never lose a game this would cause camping if people knew all they had to do was last 20 minutes'
Thats why u can vote Depends on my vote poll and the time can be like 30/40 mins plus there are like no hiding spots

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Speed eggwars is a faster-paced eggwars, meant for people who dont want long and treacherous games.
If they added a time limit, then whats the point?
A game like Speed Eggwars does not need a time limit, because the game is designed to go fast.
If it goes long, which it probably wont, then so be it.

Reactions: WolfShine

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
Many people will decide to troll games, like camp in impossible ways just so time runs out on other players and they will be forced into an annoying draw game.

U

Unipotato

Nope. People would camp and farm Cubelets, Points, and Experience.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Definitely no!
then you couldn't have amazing time building rediculous structures out of obsidian in OP mode.
(I have a ridiculous structure out of obsidian I am planning to upload and post on the forums at some point soon) :P
Sorry, but no game (except blockwars and other games that are based off of time) should have a time limit.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Umm... No, say you are just about to break the egg and the timer hits 20:00 minuets? What would you do then? You would get kicked even though you were trying to finish the game. No this wouldn't be good this would end up with massive complaints.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Guys you dont have to be so rude its just a frickan idea and your acting like drama queens some just say no but someine like @SpinZepz chill dude!!!
He's not being 'dramatic', he gave you a valid scenario in which this idea wouldn't suck. He wasn't just being mean for the sake of it...

Anyways, I agree with him and the others. It would cause everyone to camp and hold out until the time limit was up, just so they could farm experience and whatnot. So this isn't such a great idea. Don't take it so personally, please!

Posting a suggestion means you open it up for criticism. You shouldn't confuse that with people being rude, it's their honest opinion and you should respect that.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I know it has

Smaller Maps
Better pickaxes

-James

I agree! I love camping and trolling on eggwars, I'll just slowly build out to the edge of the map breaking blocks as I go and camp out the game.
I be as well going to make a sandwich while I wait.
And then when the timer is nearly expired I will laugh at everyone still left for being bad at the game and not winning.
Please implement this immediately so I can begin this epic adventure.
@allstafftakenoteanddowhatthisguysuggests.

Reactions: Unipotato

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't want a timed Speed Eggwars game, that would be more difficult. I mean for me it's already difficult enough to PvP with this speed. So no.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom