Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The_TecnoKing

Novice Member
Nov 15, 2019
Italy
It's been a long time since I first joined CubeCraft. I'm not sure if my brain works properly sometimes, but I think I have first joined in 2017. Probably the only ones who have ever heard of me are the mods, due to my Bedrock reports... :p

My nickname is The_TecnoKing, I'm corrupted years old and I live in Italy. My mothertongue is Italian (and Albanian), and I can speak English quite well.

Average introduction, right? One step further, please...

My hobbies are swimming (it's kinda difficult now :(), tinkering, doing some electrotechnician stuff (just to not use the exact terms, otherwise it would be kinda hard to understand) and gaming (as soon as my unstable PC doesn't decide to explode).

Favourite games? Minecraft. And Tomb Raider (2013). Only because I found it for free on Steam for a limited period of time...

Ok, nice stuff, but something else? Let me breathe...

My CubeCraft experience is mostly based in ingame activity and reports, as I had 0 interactions with the forum (and I have to understand how to properly use it...). Recently, I joined the Translation Team, which is just awesome! The team is just great! And then I also decided to start being social. And that's how I landed here (with my alter ego... Hi)!

Ok, that's enough. I would be surprised if it was not...

So, that's it from me! Thank you very much for reading! :)

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
It's been a long time since I first joined CubeCraft. I'm not sure if my brain works properly sometimes, but I think I have first joined in 2017. Probably the only ones who have ever heard of me are the mods, due to my Bedrock reports... :p

My nickname is The_TecnoKing, I'm corrupted years old and I live in Italy. My mothertongue is Italian (and Albanian), and I can speak English quite well.

Average introduction, right? One step further, please...

My hobbies are swimming (it's kinda difficult now :(), tinkering, doing some electrotechnician stuff (just to not use the exact terms, otherwise it would be kinda hard to understand) and gaming (as soon as my unstable PC doesn't decide to explode).

Favourite games? Minecraft. And Tomb Raider (2013). Only because I found it for free on Steam for a limited period of time...

Ok, nice stuff, but something else? Let me breathe...

My CubeCraft experience is mostly based in ingame activity and reports, as I had 0 interactions with the forum (and I have to understand how to properly use it...). Recently, I joined the Translation Team, which is just awesome! The team is just great! And then I also decided to start being social. And that's how I landed here (with my alter ego... Hi)!

Ok, that's enough. I would be surprised if it was not...

So, that's it from me! Thank you very much for reading! :)
Welcome to the forums! It’s nice to meet you! :)

Reactions: The_TecnoKing
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D