• Special key

• Toggle key

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
Hey everybody !

I already did a polled thread about the gamemodes in Lucky Islands, but today, it's time for another hard poll !

You all know Minecraft. How would you play on Cubecraft if not ? :p

You all know how to sprint, that's right, that's the way to go faster on Minecraft, do harder jumps, etc.

But you surely know that there is three to jump on Minecraft :O
- double click on the move forward key,
- click on a special touch, or
- use a toggle key.

These both ways do exactly the same thing, the same results, but every player use something different ;)
It depends of his culture maybe, of his keyboard style, of his habits to play on his other computer games...
Reasons can be a lot of things.

But so here is the point :) In all countries, you have like big competitions between a part of the society who say or do one way, against another ones, the opposites ;)
So, what is your way to sprint on Minecraft ? Are you ready to see which way is the most used on Cubecraft ? Why ?
Just answer the poll and give reasons, and then we'll see ^^

Personally, I'm using the double click method, because its something more automatic for me, and I never know where is my special touch haha ^^

Let's open the debate !

Last edited:

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everybody !

I already did a polled thread about the gamemodes in Lucky Islands, but today, it's time for another hard poll !

You all know Minecraft. How would you play on Cubecraft if not ? :p

You all know how to sprint, that's right, that's the way to go faster on Minecraft, do harder jumps, etc.

But you surely know that there is two ways to jump on Minecraft :O
- double click on the move forward key, or
- click on a special touch.

These both ways do exactly the same thing, the same results, but every player use something different ;)
It depends of his culture maybe, of his keyboard style, of his habits to play on his other computer games...
Reasons can be a lot of things.

But so here is the point :) In all countries, you have like big competitions between a part of the society who say or do one way, against another one, the opposite ;)
So, what is your way to sprint on Minecraft ? Are you ready to see which way is the most used on Cubecraft ? Why ?
Just answer the poll and give reasons, and then we'll see ^^

Personally, I'm using the double click method, because its something more automatic for me, and I never know where is my special touch haha ^^

Let's open the debate !
I normally use R to sprint. I use a special key cause I this it is a bit faster that double click W.

Sometimes I play a modded survival (attack of the B team 1.6) and in that version I can’t make a special key bind for sprint. So then I get used to double W.

conclusion: I want to use R, but sometimes I use double W.

Reactions: Monkikey

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I just use the left control key, which is the standard key for sprinting.

Fun fact: a few years ago I bruised my little finger and it was covered in bandage together with my ring finger, because that felt more comfortable. I remember I had to type and play with 4 fingers, cuz those two were like one. I never changed my keys to make things easier and I got used to playing like this. It felt really weird, but it worked! I did ctrl (sprint), shift (sneak) and D (walking left) all with these two fingers together, feeling like one finger.

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE

Fun fact: a few years ago I bruised my little finger and it was covered in bandage together with my ring finger, because that felt more comfortable. I remember I had to type and play with 4 fingers, cuz those two were like one. I never changed my keys to make things easier and I got used to playing like this. It felt really weird, but it worked! I did ctrl (sprint), shift (sneak) and D (walking left) all with these two fingers together, feeling like one finger.

What a story :D

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

WoW! Is your finger okay now?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I've always used double-tap, though my control scheme has always been dysfunctional.
Forward = up arrow
Left = left arrow
Back = down arrow
Right = take a guess
NUM1 - Zoom
RightShift = Sneak
Enter = Jump
E = Inventory
D = Drop

Feel free to bully me, I'll be here all afternoon.

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
I've always used double-tap, though my control scheme has always been dysfunctional.
Forward = up arrow
Left = left arrow
Back = down arrow
Right = take a guess
NUM1 - Zoom
RightShift = Sneak
Enter = Jump
E = Inventory
D = Drop

I don't, it's a nice config :)

Reactions: Sophie

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden

Such an impressive thing to do! Ever tried playing guitar like that though? It’s hell (same thing happened to me a few years back, couldn’t play at all)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Forward = up arrow
Left = left arrow
Back = down arrow
Right = take a guess
NUM1 - Zoom
RightShift = Sneak
Enter = Jump
E = Inventory
D = Drop

I have never seen someone play like that 0o0. If it works for you it’s fine. No neet to bully anyone! :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom