Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Bump.

Wondering what the final verdict is. We need a new map!

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
It is ready to play in my opinion! Only you should add the shape of an island like others said on the first page. ;)
No further tips. :)

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Tbh, the area where you play looks better than some of the current maps, but...

You need to improve the terraforming. In my opininon it would be better if you replaced some lightsources with normal blocks too.

RushRush

May 27, 2016
probobly the best EVER map I have seen. I cant wait to play it!!! Another question can u put the map out for download. Pleaseeeeeeeee

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I think you shouldn't go overboard with the light source at the bottom of the island.
I think that maybe the bottom of the island could be a little more natural ... or some sort.. mm, just my opinion on that.
Overall I like how it looks like, especially where the egg is and the middle.

tyled

Jul 28, 2016
The whole map looks wonderful and I, for sure, would definitely play it. You're a great builder!

sinaandaman

Jun 6, 2016
i would DEFINITELY play it.
I am the literal egg war lover. I mean it used to be my name! By that i mean i AM REALLY picky with maps i play on. This map is the BEST map to PvP on. Nice terraforming too!

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
I really like it! I've learned that being symmetrical with builds isn't always the best thing... But I love the new bottoms!

D

Deleted member 37078

It looks cool! However I dont understand why you used some specific blocks in the clock tower. for example the leaves. And I only saw 2 possibilities to go to the egg, maybe you could add 1 more way, a cave for example.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
It looks cool! However I dont understand why you used some specific blocks in the clock tower. for example the leaves. And I only saw 2 possibilities to go to the egg, maybe you could add 1 more way, a cave for example.

I can add a couple things. When I am done who can I get in contact with to get this map added. I'm getting no feedback on how to do so. Very confident this would do well if added. Do you have a twitter or some direct line we can talk to eachother on? Mods are pointing me toward the builders department. Thank you. DM me on twitter. @PhidsOG so we can talk.

D

Deleted member 37078

hey @Phids

Builders are not the ones who decide whether a map goes in or not, I will ask the one who does that, about this map and let you know what he said in a private conversation ok?

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
hey @Phids

Builders are not the ones who decide whether a map goes in or not, I will ask the one who does that, about this map and let you know what he said in a private conversation ok?
Sounds dandy Twitter is my best way of fast communication. Hit me up my dms are open.

MegnaLTL

Apr 21, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom