Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 28, 2019
France
Hello there CubeCrafters
So..Because there is just day time in FFA and as everybody know
packs are easly to download,
The new packs are everyday with a cool chilled stuff especially the sky
so my idea is to add a comman like /nigh which makes the time night to you and not others
because i have seen many cool packs with a customized sky
i hope you take this suggestion into considiration
have a nice day

-Cheating!

Reactions: Camezonda

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there CubeCrafters
So..Because there is just day time in FFA and as everybody know
packs are easly to download,
The new packs are everyday with a cool chilled stuff especially the sky
so my idea is to add a comman like /nigh which makes the time night to you and not others
because i have seen many cool packs with a customized sky
i hope you take this suggestion into considiration
have a nice day

-Cheating!

I don't really know if this would be possible, I mean it sounds interesting and all but I feel like it's a day for a reason. Considering there is 0 lighting you would have some difficulty seeing people and that would be annoying. The build team COULD add more lighting BUT they have more important things to do as they're already tied up with the marketplace and the demands for updates all round. Then considering developers are dwindling and this idea may be too much to do if it's even possible I'd go ahead and say it's not worth it. Sorry. -1

Also, a recommendation could you work on your spell a bit? I had some difficulty reading. A recommendation would be installing Grammarly: https://www.grammarly.com It would definitely help you. ^-^

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
France
I don't really know if this would be possible, I mean it sounds interesting and all but I feel like it's a day for a reason. Considering there is 0 lighting you would have some difficulty seeing people and that would be annoying. The build team COULD add more lighting BUT they have more important things to do as they're already tied up with the marketplace and the demands for updates all round. Then considering developers are dwindling and this idea may be too much to do if it's even possible I'd go ahead and say it's not worth it. Sorry. -1

Also, a recommendation could you work on your spell a bit? I had some difficulty reading. A recommendation would be installing Grammarly: https://www.grammarly.com It would definitely help you. ^-^
well the point of this, is because of the new coming texture packs, they have a really good sky in day time n night either, so it could be possible to see i guess

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
well the point of this, is because of the new coming texture packs, they have a really good sky in day time n night either, so it could be possible to see i guess

True, but again I'm not sure it's even possible to code and let alone it's such a small feature I'm not even sure it would be worth working on if it got like 3 people using it.

Reactions: Pedroo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom