Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casual

Jul 25, 2022
FFA is a big gamemode within the Cubecraft community, although there is many hackers/cheaters ruining this gamemode, I suggest that there should be a Custom Lobby to this gamemode where you can host a map(only if you have rank)so that you can invite your friends and not any cheaters that will constantly target you. I would recommend where it tells you what parties/host of maps there as, such as an example. If I would to host a FFA Custom, it would show to everyone in the battle arena options under my name that I am hosting a map. If a player wants to join it, they can click on it and wait for the host to accept them in. This can prevent constant lag with too much people, prevent hackers targeting and have fun with your friends in a map. Let me know your guys feedbacks.

Last edited:

Casual

Jul 25, 2022
if this suggestion would to be in the game, the original concept can be still in the game such as joining random maps.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i think a feature like this would be really cool
you would get to have ffa parties with all your friends

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
FFA is a big gamemode within the Cubecraft community, although there is many hackers/cheaters ruining this gamemode, I suggest that there should be a Custom Lobby to this gamemode where you can host a map(only if you have rank)so that you can invite your friends and not any cheaters that will constantly target you. I would recommend where it tells you what parties/host of maps there as, such as an example. If I would to host a FFA Custom, it would show to everyone in the battle arena options under my name that I am hosting a map. If a player wants to join it, they can click on it and wait for the host to accept them in. This can prevent constant lag with too much people, prevent hackers targeting and have fun with your friends in a map. Let me know your guys feedbacks.
Sounds not bad but i think if this were added only a few people will continue to play the orginal ffa game mode.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i feel like most people would stick to the original gamemode because in order to play in a custom lobby you would need both a rank and friends and a lot of people don't have one or the other

nusacoo

Jun 13, 2023
sounds great but in the past weeks I've seen many hackers with rank. It seems like they don't care if they get banned.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Private Games is currently a feature in development and accessible to those with a Team CubeCraft or a CubeCraft Partner rank. This includes the ability to create private FFA instances. We have no ETA when this will be accessible and who this will be accessible to after everything is better tweaked for our players, so that they won't have to fiddle about with internal commands/config.

IanLuzbel

Jun 9, 2023
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It will be good but the lag man and the hackers no bro it will be hard to kill them if they have killaura

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom