Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
As of now when you vote you need to go through 2 different menus, coupled to times where you have to choose a kit you go through 3 menus in the 10-15 seconds left before the game which can be a little just.

What I suggest is simple (maybe not for the devs, idk) :

- For diamond+ ranks : Put the time votes and the chest votes in the same menu to save time (the time saved is little but would be very appreciated)

- For gold+ ranks : Make it so the vote menu doesn't close after each vote.

- Eventually add a link to the kit menu from the vote menu

Reactions: iLoveYouu

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Good idea, maybe it would also be neat if you were able to change your vote once if you didn't leave the voting menu. On Survival Games you're able to change your vote if you're quick enough in clicking another mode, on survival games you can just keep doing this though which could spam the chat, but It'd be nice if this was a feature for every game where you're able to vote but then you would only be able to change your vote once.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
+1 For all suggestions! The one I like the most is: " For gold+ ranks : Make it so the vote menu doesn't close after each vote." Since this would provide extreme usefulness that everyone would love to have!

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I never saw how the voting system worked as I'm only iron but I have heard my friends who had only a little time to pick the mode type with the little given time and accidentally voted for something they didn't want.
If this suggestion would help them then I'm giving you a d(・ω・)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Good idea, maybe it would also be neat if you were able to change your vote once if you didn't leave the voting menu. On Survival Games you're able to change your vote if you're quick enough in clicking another mode, on survival games you can just keep doing this though which could spam the chat, but It'd be nice if this was a feature for every game where you're able to vote but then you would only be able to change your vote once.
Could be an Emerald+ Perk ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom