Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinky

Nov 23, 2016
S/2004 N 1
akk.li
I'm sure many of you can relate to the frustration of getting killed by some player with full diamond just as you got enough money for an iron sword or an armor upgrade, and I am on the same side as you. However, this post isn't out of that frustration. It's about the definition of an assassin.

When you think of an assassin, I bet you don't think of someone in the strongest body armor and weapons ever known. Generally, assassins kill their targets with powerful weapons usually in a surprise attack where there is no time to react, so the assassin doesn't need and can't afford to wear body armor because it will slow them down, getting their identity released along with putting them in the trouble of a fight with everyone around them.

Oops, got sidetracked. What I'm trying to say here is that the game should be focused more on the strength of weapons and potions, not so much what armor you have. Perhaps there could be an enchantment shop added to help with this idea.

An idea for the armor would be slowing people down who have armor. I know that this would pretty much create a tank class, but isn't there one already? By doing this, people would be encouraged to take off their armor while traveling through the map out of fights, creating an opportunity for surprise attacks to come into play. This would encourage players to have more of an assassin mindset rather than focusing on getting tanky as possible.

I know that these thoughts are kind of out of the box and would require drastic changes to the game, but I thought why not share them .-. I'd really like to see what others think of this so please, tell me what you think below. bibi

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
That is not a bad idea, but I don't think they will add that. :p
Those side effects on diamond armor are really good though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom