Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mr.x69420

Aug 11, 2021
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Ok the new Skywars update just released yesterday

In this forum I just want to give my honest opinion on the new update all the pros and cons and my overall thoughts

Now before I give any opinion I just want to let everyone know that I have been playing Cubecraft for more than an year by now and Skywars is the game in Cubecraft I spent the most time on(About a week play time) So this update was major for me

Now to begin with the pros

1.New Maps
This does not need much description cuz when Cubecraft adds a new map almost nobody dislikes it. And I do love the new and unique maps overall

2.Weekend special items
This also was a brilliant addition to the game. Items that are only available in weekends makes it more fun and less boring

But I think that concludes all the pros now to start with the Cons

1. New Kits
I loved their intention on adding new kits but overall speaking the kits are horrible. They barely give any advantage and most of the time are just a way to fill up your inventory both the redstoner and wolf kits dont make any sense. Although I would like a Kit change. For example, take the Chef kit. Before the new kits addition,this kit was famous for being the worst kit in Skywars. I think tweaking with the kits would be great and Cubecraft could have also added some good and more logical kits. For example, Archer and Brewer kits they would have been very logical and would have been able to give a bigger advantage in the game than a wolf that does not even do damage to opponents

2. New Looting system
The Old Cubecraft Skywars looting system was golden. The Loot you would get in the starter Island would be based on your RNG and most of the times it was balanced loot. Nowadays, finding something better than a Stone sword is hard

Even with the pros and cons I think some things were good and bad at the same time a great example being the new items

An example for a good item can be the Cobwebs you get nowadays and a bad example can be the new fishing rod

With that out of the way though I do think there are better things they could have done.

Like why not add potions in the game and make enderpearls more available in Normal mode. And why not add flint and steel in the game.

Now to wrap everything up

My Overall Thoughts

I liked the way they are experimenting more and more with the game. However I think Cubecraft should also not just sit with this Update and then do no change in Skywars. I think Cubecraft should have added this new style in Beta Games first and then changed everything but even afterwards there are many things that can be changed now and If they don't change fast I am pretty sure some players will leave Cubecraft.

So that was my overall thoughts on the new Skywars. If you don't agree with some this info or think I missed some info be sure to tell me and for now bye

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom