Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
the editing is good and it's so fun to watch, like all the colors plus the song makes it so joyful, also the gameplay is cool!! and i loved the message at the end. i rate it a 8.8/10

Reactions: catsnninjas

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
pretty good montage but if you'd like some feedback to make it slightly betterr, you should show the full screen (like..the hotbar and all of that stuff) and uhh time the edits a tinyyy bit better, some of them are a bit late which is fine, not hating, just tryna help you improve. ALSO i love your packs lmao, whats the green one?

Continue making montages lolz, theyre pretty enjoyable<3

catsnninjas

Oct 27, 2021
youtube.com
pretty good montage but if you'd like some feedback to make it slightly betterr, you should show the full screen (like..the hotbar and all of that stuff) and uhh time the edits a tinyyy bit better, some of them are a bit late which is fine, not hating, just tryna help you improve. ALSO i love your packs lmao, whats the green one?

Continue making montages lolz, theyre pretty enjoyable<3
Thanks, ill take not of that. The green pack is from privqted's pack folder
it is xxclutching 1k green recolor

Reactions: AnderIoux7
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom