Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Interested to hear people's thoughts on this one.

I am not really a fan of Emeralds, myself. Games are easily won without them, and, if anything, it just takes that much more effort to win against people using them.

It's useful on half health, being able to buy a sharpness VI sword, but, beyond that, I don't really care for them.

Reactions: LlTE

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I hope you are good & safe :D
I think emerald is not that essential thing. But, it is an addon to make the game more fun. I mean, after many years of eggwars, people get bored. So, emerald came to solve this problem and to add new ways of playing. For example, you can get a flame mushroom to fire someone as a kind of annoying. Also, you can get sharp VI sword to kill other people easily in op mode. In my point of view, you don't need emerald to win a game even if it's op, but you can use it to make some fun of others.

Reactions: Matriox

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
It's useful on half health, being able to buy a sharpness VI sword, but, beyond that, I don't really care for them.

Same here, But the beta verson of eggwars is changing how emeralds work. They'll be faster and on every map and will provide special but more balanced stuff like potions and stuff, which means no more sharp VI sword.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
It is only useful when the last two teams in the game remain equal with armor and stuffs, the Emerald be very useful.

Yeah, I agree.

Mushrooms is the worst map for emeralds in my opinion. Mostly due to the fact that there are no level 2 or 3 diamond generators at the centre island. I understand the emerald generator and gold generators are supposed to replace it, but it's still stupid. I can't rely on one diamond generator wedged between two islands

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Yeah, I agree.

Mushrooms is the worst map for emeralds in my opinion. Mostly due to the fact that there are no level 2 or 3 diamond generators at the centre island. I understand the emerald generator and gold generators are supposed to replace it, but it's still stupid. I can't rely on one diamond generator wedged between two islands
I have played on the mushroom map before and I also have a problem with the diamond generator like you but I've never used emeralds in it,I heard there is fire aspect mushroom.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Agreed. For a 40 player map with 8 teams of 5 you’d think there would be an abundance of diamond gens at mid but there’s not. Out of all the bigger maps this is the only one that doesn’t have a single diamond gem at its center. Not a single one. This should not be the case. We need at least 2 full diamond gens at mid in order to bring it up to par with the other maps as we will get nowhere fast with one lowest lvl diamond gen on each side of the map shared by two teams.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
As a professional player, I believe most of the time emeralds are not very useful, usually only the sword is OP, the rest is too expensive.
However, despite this, people still think they are, so they fight over them at mid, which is a good thing because it draws them out of their bases so you can destroy their egg more easily in those long games.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
As a professional player, I believe most of the time emeralds are not very useful, usually only the sword is OP, the rest is too expensive.
However, despite this, people still think they are, so they fight over them at mid, which is a good thing because it draws them out of their bases so you can destroy their egg more easily in those long games.

Yeah, that's always nice. I love the sharpness 6 sword, when it's convenient to buy and you're not being swarmed by every team in the entire game

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom