Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
From a person who has always preferred 1.8 pvp. The recreation of 1.8 in 1.9 was terrible. The knockback was no where near the same and the hits hardly registered. I'm not say that just for this server either, anywhere you went, if it was recreated in 1.9 it was bad.
I'm one of those people who doesn't have a great computer and it takes for ever to load up MC, but personally, I'm willing to wait that time to play in 1.8.
If you don't like the actual 1.8 being there than you don't have to play it but there are people who like it so.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Anyways I don't really think that its going to be changed again. There are some people who don't like it and others who do. You can always wait 5 minutes I mean its like .00984190890% of your life. I wouldn't really care as long I actually get to play some sort of mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom