Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like BlockWars Bridges?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2020
Planet Earth
youtube.com
I honestly want to know people's opinions on the BlockWars Bridges for me I ABSOLUTELY love it I have had so much fun playing it. honestly, Cubecraft, in general, is going on the right path right now and I can't wait for the future!

Reactions: Anthoken

Crocodile

Novice Member
Dec 14, 2017
Personally I don't enjoy it anywhere near as much as the other two blockwars game modes, it doesn't really have anything to do with blockwars, and it's pretty much the same as bridges on all other servers.

Reactions: Pointbreak

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
I feel like every time the enemy team builds a bridge above the portal they will just grind points and annihilate my team. I feel that an update should come where enemy bridges cannot be built once the blocks are 3 blocks in the front of the portal.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I think it could be better in smaller teams. It's fun, but a lot of the games I'm either in a 5 person party and games are effortless, or solo against a party of 5 and its nearly impossible. 5v5 party games are really fun though.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
I feel like every time the enemy team builds a bridge above the portal they will just grind points and annihilate my team. I feel that an update should come where enemy bridges cannot be built once the blocks are 3 blocks in the front of the portal.
Well you do have to protect your base and cover the portal.
its strategy after all.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom