Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
how? please explain to me how that is not allowed? it isn't offensive, there aren't any swear words. how is this strictly not allowed?
people escape the world and login to cubecraft to relax and not think about the virus anymore, and that is what cubecraft wants to be, a place to escape and have fun, and if you see a name with a global pandemic you think of the world when you want to escape, thats why they dont want that name

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

undercoverjar

Mar 31, 2020
people escape the world and login to cubecraft to relax and not think about the virus anymore, and that is what cubecraft wants to be, a place to escape and have fun, and if you see a name with a global pandemic you think of the world when you want to escape, thats why they dont want that name
okay, again, back to the real world dude, how old are you? it's a gaming platform, people don't come here to "escape" all the time lol, if they have an issue with my name, why don't they just leave the game? lol. "COVID19" has been around for the longest time, it's on Lysol cans ffs lol. Grow up?
This has been around for ages BUT since it's now blowing up, I can't use it? Ass backwards lol. #Growup #2020?

Reactions: Hawk Golfer

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
okay, again, back to the real world dude, how old are you? it's a gaming platform, people don't come here to "escape" all the time lol, if they have an issue with my name, why don't they just leave the game? lol. "COVID19" has been around for the longest time, it's on Lysol cans ffs lol. Grow up?
This has been around for ages BUT since it's now blowing up, I can't use it? Ass backwards lol. #Growup #2020?
fax guarantee the fact that this name wasn't banned until the Wuhan virus started circulating. "coronavirus" has been around forever. never used to be banned smh. ridiculous.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Inappropriate names are going to be taken differently on servers, especially on ones where minors play. CubeCraft does take lots of feedback, you can always suggest something on the forums, make a staff feedback thread. Your threads would have been locked if the issue was handled, but you seem to want to carry on.

@AnolTongi I’m gonna beat you to it next time <_< Lol
that is a very sensitive topic rn and the server doesnt want to expose younger children to it without parental permission, the server is a business meant for kids, there will be guidelines. no way around it
Question has been answered multiple times, so I will lock the thread. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff member.
This is not a debate thread, it's a support one, if you feel the name should be allowed, make a suggestion thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.