Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
No room for any feedback. It's against the Mojang EULA to ban players solely based on the name if the name is allowed by Mojang, but of course, overzealous staff members lock my threads so I can't continue on with my original thread.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I understand your frustration,but every server has it's own rules, so If a server finds a name inappropriate, they'll punish it

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Inappropriate names are going to be taken differently on servers, especially on ones where minors play. CubeCraft does take lots of feedback, you can always suggest something on the forums, make a staff feedback thread. Your threads would have been locked if the issue was handled, but you seem to want to carry on.

@AnolTongi I’m gonna beat you to it next time <_< Lol

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
I understand your frustration,but every server has it's own rules, so If a server finds a name inappropriate, they'll punish it
if Cubecraft is found in violation of the EULA, they will be shut down. And if something isn't done so my friend can't join the server, we will make a report to Mojang detailing the violations. The name isn't even offensive, it's quite ridiculous.
What is your in game name?
my in game name is allowed and that is all good. my friend is the one who can't join the server, and his name is COV1D19. How is this name "banned"?

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I don't know how they select punishable names but they were already punishing names with Cov-ID in it you're not the first one and Entrustious is right, If your friend could change his/her name, he/she could play again

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
I don't know how they select punishable names but they were already punishing names with Cov-ID in it you're not the first one and Entrustious is right, If your friend could change his/her name, he/she could play again
so he is supposed to wait 30 days until he can play this server again. i know for a fact his plus rank already hit his pay pal for this month, so that's $7 he will never get back, in a time where many, including him, are struggling to make ends meet.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I can't do anything to that you know, and while they're banned I think they can play on an alt with an appropriate(for banned names)

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
my in game name is allowed and that is all good. my friend is the one who can't join the server, and his name is COV1D19. How is this name "banned"?
that is a very sensitive topic rn and the server doesnt want to expose younger children to it without parental permission, the server is a business meant for kids, there will be guidelines. no way around it

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
that is a very sensitive topic rn and the server doesnt want to expose younger children to it without parental permission, the server is a business meant for kids, there will be guidelines. no way around it
SENSITIVE TOPIC? Doesn't want to expose younger children to it? it is the name of the virus, how would that be seen as not kid friendly?

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
I can't do anything to that you know, and while they're banned I think they can play on an alt with an appropriate(for banned names)
that isn't going to allow him to vote in any of the game modes, thus completely defeats the point, we only play egg wars overpowered triple health games, and we back out if we don't get it. with there only being 1 voting member in the game for triple health since no one else votes triple, our fun would literally be ruined and all because of an unwritten rule.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
also would be nice if the guidelines were wrote down somewhere to read before he changed his name, something he can't undo for 30 days.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
also would be nice if the guidelines were wrote down somewhere to read before he changed his name, something he can't undo for 30 days.
they are...
Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 12.32.03 PM.png

staff deemed it inappropriate, he/she broke the FIRST rule, if they didnt plan on being sensitive to current events then that is their fault

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Staff team decided it is inappropriate,sadly, even if it's not that's still violation of the server rules

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
didn't even log in.... he tried to log in and was instantly banned. hows that for "staff discretion" when he didn't even get a chance to log in. and it isn't inappropriate in any way.
there is a filter added by the staff team with keywords (like Covid, or Corona). Staff team decided that these were inappropriate, and it sucks that they were banned but nothing will be done about it until he/she changes their name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom