Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I don't know about that but even if he logs in it wouldn't change the fact that it is an inappropriate name for Cubecraft, Sorry

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
there is a filter added by the staff team with keywords (like Covid, or Corona). Staff team decided that these were inappropriate, and it sucks that they were banned but nothing will be done about it until he/she changes their name
and you'd know because you are staff right? or just a wannabe?

Reactions: Smoothlyy

undercoverjar

Mar 31, 2020
there is a filter added by the staff team with keywords (like Covid, or Corona). Staff team decided that these were inappropriate, and it sucks that they were banned but nothing will be done about it until he/she changes their name
lol, so I get a name change, have basically top rank and pay montly for votes and I get banned cause of a name? can't change it right now either, but people can talk in game ABOUT all this and not get banned?

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
As you can see there is nothing I can do, I'm not a staff member, if you still want to apply, go on and start a conversation the staff banned your friend's account

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
lol, so I get a name change, have basically top rank and pay montly for votes and I get banned cause of a name? can't change it right now either, but people can talk in game ABOUT all this and not get banned?
you made a poor decision, I wouldnt be surprised if they could charge back the $7 for the month of plus (if it started about when you were banned), but you will not be unbanned.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
As you can see there is nothing I can do, I'm not a staff member, if you still want to apply, go on and start a conversation the staff banned your friend's account
do you not understand that it happened before he was logged in, therefore there was NO staff member that banned him. already started a threat and an overzealous staff member closed it without even letting me respond, thus the point of this thread.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
So maybe they automatically punish players who has that name and as I said before, there is nothing I can do, sorry

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
and you'd know because you are staff right? or just a wannabe?
i know because I have been part of this community for many years, and a part of the forums for months, they posted an announcement at one point saying that names containing "Covid" or "Corona" would be blacklisted until the name was changed.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
So maybe they automatically punish players who has that name and as I said before, there is nothing I can do, sorry
if it appears I'm mad at you, I'm not. I'm mad at how bad this server and a majority of their staff are. lousy responses to players who have spent $50+ on this server and have been active for 3-4 years now. get treated like dirt because we voice our displeasure with something.

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com
i know because I have been part of this community for many years, and a part of the forums for months, they posted an announcement at one point saying that names containing "Covid" or "Corona" would be blacklisted until the name was changed.
there needs to be expressed guidelines on names/skins not allowed for that rule to be enforceable. guess I will just be filing a lawsuit....

• Haha
Reactions: Dudu and ItzEnd3r

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Ban seems fair to me, it's legit reminding people in an online platform about the on-going problems that are happening currently in the world, which is definitely not acceptable. People get on Minecraft servers to have fun, relax, and play some games, not to see a name that might remind them of the struggles that are happening in the world right now.
Just because a name bypasses the security system of Mojang to assure names are safe doesn't mean it is safe, there are people with names about genitals combined with numbers, it bypasses Mojang's security system, should they be allowed? No.
If your friend bought plus rank maybe he should have thought about the consequences it had, it's not Cube's fault.

Also, calling people wannabes only because you're butthurt your friend got banned for having an inappropriate name isn't people's fault, stop being edgy with people trying to help u kthx

undercoverjar

Mar 31, 2020
Ban seems fair to me, it's legit reminding people in an online platform about the on-going problems that are happening currently in the world, which is definitely not acceptable. People get on Minecraft servers to have fun, relax, and play some games, not to see a name that might remind them of the struggles that are happening in the world right now.
Just because a name bypasses the security system of Mojang to assure names are safe doesn't mean it is safe, there are people with names about genitals combined with numbers, it bypasses Mojang's security system, should they be allowed? No.
If your friend bought plus rank maybe he should have thought about the consequences it had, it's not Cube's fault.

Also, calling people wannabes only because you're butthurt your friend got banned for having an inappropriate name isn't people's fault, stop being edgy with people trying to help u kthx
bro, welcome to the real world, it's a MAJOR issue going on, and they aren't going to escape it by playing a damn video game, so please don't use that as an excuse lol.
Turn on ANY TV channel, and you'll eventually hear of this "corona". I'd say a good majority of a community for online gaming, doesn't care about my name being that lol.
Online platform or not, it's a username and there's bigger issues out there then my name lol. Grow up.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Hawk Golfer

Feb 13, 2016
www.youtube.com

explain why every other server allows the name then? cubecraft is just too soft and it is because it is full of soft people like you. my dad got covid. i know people who have died of covid. and the name "COVID19" without the 1 is also allowed by mojang, any explanation for that one?

undercoverjar

Mar 31, 2020
i would suggest that you dont because you will lose much more money in fees when you loose the lawsuit then you paid for the one month of plus.
he's right though, there's a lot of "grey" area in that rule lol, so they can basically just ban anyone for any name they want, cause there's nothing stated in the rules on what is and not allowed.

Reactions: Hawk Golfer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom