Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is This server going downhill?

• Total voters

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
This server is going downhill for many reasons.
I would like to say that this server primarily supports hackers. Don't believe me? Tell me about the 10 reports I have made in the past week that were DENIED due to "Lack of evidence", or they blatantly state "This user will not be banned". Excuse me? Hitting me from 6 blocks out isn't hacking? The sentinel system was working for a bit and then I guess nobody bothered updating it so now 80% of the people playing are hackers. EVERY SINGLE EGGWARS LOBBY contains a hacker. From what I recall from my friends, The server used to be way worse but how can I have fun playing PvP when I can't even hit the guy I'm going after?

I would also like to state the systematic changed that the servers make that doesn't please the players.. I recall a friend of mine saying that majority of the people playing Tower Defense would like the old system, or the old version back. He was told the idea took "too long to build" to go back and reverse. The server staff does not take into consideration of the PLAYERS.

Another touch up on the hackers...
ANYBODY WITH RANKS GET AWAY WITH HACKING!
Basically if you have a rank (gold or higher), you have a 101% chance of not getting banned? Proof? Look at the people in my report list and every DENIED report is a RANK. So go buy a rank now while you can because then you wont have to buy alts to hack.

To the server staff:
From my friends and I, PLEASE HIRE BETTER STAFF THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING!

I do not need any staff to tell me any excuse. Just take this as constructive criticism, and know that your server is going downhill. Thus explaining the lack of players over the past few months after sentinel.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I think staff know what they're doing, Sentinel works pretty well right now so...., personally I dont see many hackers and if I do I just report them or the anticheat ban them, every single player with rank or no rank is treat equally so not because you have a rank you wont get banned you will.
Just because your reports got denied because of lack of evidence doenst mean they're doing a bad job or they support hacker all the opposite, just keep in mind that next time get good evidence so the player will get punished :)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Take a step back and look at the big picture. Other servers are struggling with hackers as well. Other servers have people who want older versions of this or that or everything back. This isn't a cubecraft issue, it's a human nature issue. People who want to cheat, people who hate change, etc will always be around. I'm not saying cubecraft is perfect, but some anecdotal evidence from someone on a forum isn't exactly the most reliable metric of how the server is doing. Cubecraft has a fanbase that likes to play on the server, they have many players on at any given time, by all means cubecraft is a rather successful server. Just because you saw some hackers and had some reports denied doesn't mean cubecraft is going down like the titanic. Not to mention that "hire better staff" isn't easy, and the current staff are pretty good as it is.

N

Nikboo

People make mistakes and we shouldn't take it too harshly. If a moderator makes a mistake, you should take it to the staff manager @Tacosbefriends who will deal with the report

To be honest, if anything, moderators should be learning from the mistakes that they make when dealing with a report.
When I made mistakes as a mod (I was a mod here on CCG) nobody informed me constructively as to what I did wrong meaning I didn't know what I did wrong with the report and I never learnt from it.

With the ranks thing and your reports, that's most likely just random luck. Rankers are reviewed the same way as non-rankers.

Regarding Sentinel, it's alright in my opinion. However, it could be a lot better.

Reactions: Exull

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Alright let's break it down.
80% of the people playing are hackers.
99% of percentages are made up.
Also this is just plain wrong.
EVERY SINGLE EGGWARS LOBBY contains a hacker
If there is one thing I can disconfirm, it's this. You are more than wrong.
Basically if you have a rank (gold or higher), you have a 101% chance of not getting banned? Proof? Look at the people in my report list and every DENIED report is a RANK. So go buy a rank now while you can because then you wont have to buy alts to hack.
I can personally tell you that 1. I have successfully reported multiple hackers who had a rank, and they did indeed got banned.
2. I, a person with a rank, even got falsely banned for hacks.
So this is also just plain wrong,
Just take this as constructive criticism
So this is everything but constructive criticism. You not only are wrong about a lot of things you're saying, you're also not supporting your claims with any facts or examples.

I think you need to reconsider what you think are hacks or not, considering you think 80% of the players are hackers.
To help you out a little:
1. Not everyone doesn't spamclick in 1.9 is a hacker
2. Not everyone who is better than you at pvp is a hacker
3. If staff say the report has a lack of evidence, maybe look into it again once or twice, and listen to their advice for once, because they might just be better at distinguishing hacks than you.

Reactions: D0RIAN and Sophie

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
so now 80% of the people playing are hackers.

Most of the games i play, there aren't any hackers.. Like, 9/10 games i play, i play without a hacker.

The server used to be way worse but how can I have fun playing PvP when I can't even hit the guy I'm going after?

Just laugh as his stupidity for not being able to win without any hacks.

I would also like to state the systematic changed that the servers make that doesn't please the players.. I recall a friend of mine saying that majority of the people playing Tower Defense would like the old system, or the old version back. He was told the idea took "too long to build" to go back and reverse. The server staff does not take into consideration of the PLAYERS.

I tought the same thing with Speed Eggwars. The majority wants the speed 2 back.. Well, it's not.
There are many people who want the new Tower Defence system..

I've reported enough people with a rank, that got their punishment.
To the server staff:
The staff already knows what they're doing.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
To the server staff:

I do not need any staff to tell me any excuse. Just take this as constructive criticism, and know that your server is going downhill. Thus explaining the lack of players over the past few months after sentinel.
You should report all issues you have with staff on the forums in the reports section, or message @Tacosbefriends about it.
Your comment is also suggesting that all staff do not know what they are doing.. well, if I'm doing a bad job or if you think I did something wrong I would like to be the first to know about it so I can see to it, and maybe talk to other staff about it too.
Your reasons for Sentinel going downhill:
- "Sentinel isn't being updated": Sentinel is constantly being updated with new detections last update for example, was a few hours ago by crazymanJR who is actively working on it.
- "You aren't getting enough feedback from reports": This is a valid point, I try to be as detailed as I can to the reporter when I do deny a report, in order to help him not make the same mistake, I agree with you here and I'll have a word with a few collegues.
- "We don't ban ranked players" : This is false, I don't look at the rank of the player when I go through reports, or in game, rules are rules and your rank isn't a shield that will protect you from justice. I have banned many ranked and non ranked players indifferently.

If you have any further issues, talk to us directly, we are very open to talk and open to any suggestions regarding our ways of interracting with the community, if you think something is wrong keeping it to yourself isn't going to solve any problems, speak to us ;) .

Last edited:

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
80% of the people playing are hackers.
This might be the reason so many of your reports are denied. I've personally looked through all of your videos and, in general, the evidence is insufficient to prove a ban. Yes, it's impossible to hit someone from 6 blocks away as you claim, but that doesn't factor in lag and server latency which, unsurprisingly, afflicted several of the people you reported.

If that were the case, my inbox and Discord wouldn't be full of people screaming at me for a refund after buying obby and getting banned for hacking. This simply isn't true.

Look at the people in my report list and every DENIED report is a RANK.
You reported a gold rank player named hiwaychild1. He got banned for use of illegal clients. Review your reports again.

At the time of writing, the number of players on Tower Defense right now is 374. Other than our main island-based games and the ever-popular Survival Games, TD is our most popular game. I don't particularly like the update, since I'm more used to the older version, but considering it's our 5th most popular game now, I'm of the opinion that maybe a large chunk of our community is actually quite happy with the update.

Just take this as constructive criticism
Constructive criticism is based on facts. Many of your points are just outright false. 80% of players are not cheating. There's not a cheater in every lobby. The only thing I can really take away from this is that a public beta might be a neat idea for new games/updates, depending on how feasible such a thing would be.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva gefeliciteerd!!! 🥳🥳
i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
Top Bottom