Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Servers with 50 ppl a day and with 3 donors even have better anti-cheats even my server which isn't even open yet has a better anti cheat lmao you guys take the money and dont give a fk about us ban me idc BAN ME idc this server has somany hackers and 0 active moderators ACTIVE<<< not online once a day for 30min

-BlazeFire21

Ban me mute me idc go ahead
First of all you won't be banned :D
Ha r4kt!
Anyway:

._. Weird I'm playing with a Mod atm...
Just chill, they're fixing it...
Also I haven't seen a Hacker in 1 Month, Seriously 1 MONTH!
So just chill, maybe you're confusing skilled players with Hackers...
And can you tell us which game you've been playing because I haven't seen any Hackers in a while...
Also mods have lives but I'm pretty sure there are like Oh look at that
upload_2016-10-20_15-31-39.png

11 Staff members online atm...
So idk what you are saying about Mods not being active...

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Ha r4kt!
Anyway:

And can you tell us which game you've been playing because I haven't seen any Hackers in a while...
View attachment 119837
There is one time for a brief 30 min there are no staff around but where i am thats 10:30 at night

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Ha r4kt!
Anyway:

View attachment 119837

No hackers in 1 month? You are either never playing or very, very lucky?

I'm playing less and less on this server and at least every 3 matches there is 1 (or more) hackers in the game.

My biggest problem isn't that it's not fixed yet, but they are so quit about it. Every time someone makes a post about it the community goes all in defense. What about a post on the frontpage of the site? Stating what they are working on and how it's going. Instead of actually informing their source of income they make sure no one can see just how much hacker reports are being made every hour and threads like this are normally locked fairly quickly.

No one here can deny that hackers aren't a problem on the server. They are a huge problem. I'm more then willing to believe they are doing their best, but as of now Cubecraft is the hackers dream.

Reactions: Caboozled_Pie

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Servers with 50 ppl a day and with 3 donors even have better anti-cheats even my server which isn't even open yet has a better anti cheat lmao you guys take the money and dont give a fk about us ban me idc BAN ME idc this server has somany hackers and 0 active moderators ACTIVE<<< not online once a day for 30min

-BlazeFire21

Ban me mute me idc go ahead
We have a anti-cheat in beta and we make them on our own and they just get plugins from other peoples

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
Servers with 50 ppl a day and with 3 donors even have better anti-cheats
Servers with 50 players on average will, of course, be extremely easy to Moderate. I used to play on low player count servers like that, and it doesn't take long to root out the hackers from the players. However, on a server like this one that has thousands of players active every day with multiple games and multiple servers, it's near impossible for us to be everywhere at once.
you guys take the money and dont give a fk about us
If we didn't care, we wouldn't be in the middle of creating a better Anti-Cheat.
this server has somany hackers and 0 active moderators ACTIVE<<< not online once a day for 30min
Like @CARDAN16 said, would love to know where you got those statistics but just because you don't see us in one place, doesn't mean we're not in another.

Hope this clears things up for you, you have our apologies for any inconveniences due to the excessive amount of hackers (we are indeed in troubling times). If you have any more questions/concerns, feel free to message me or another staff member, and we'd e happy to answer.

- LOCKED and MOVED

Reactions: HackersDontWin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom