Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creppony

Sep 1, 2019
I can't bear fight Laggers Anymore!! Half of the server are lagging +50ms, They always making us lose and critting "jump and hit" lucky by their lag and making the games stupid , they take half of main minecraft knockback "delay knockback", about 300+ ms , they don't move , even 1 block which is super bad , this is bad idea but helps us , make a cubecraft server special of laggy players and other server special of unlaggy players , and there we go! , if people stay lagging the whole day without taking anykb , i could probably leave minecraft.

Last edited:

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
First of, could you change the text to something lighter? It is hard to see in dark mode.
Annotation 2020-06-23 163702.png

To reply to your post, I don't think this is a good idea. I understand it is annoying and I've been the victim of this too, but you can't just discriminate against those with slower connections. It would work if there are multiple servers across the globe so players have minimal lag, but there will always be players with bad connections in general. Besides, this would be a massive undertaking and is not really worth it.

Reactions: melkjong3n

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
Your frustration is totally understandable but I don't see any solution for your problem. There will always be laggy players with slower connection and there's nothing to do about that.

Reactions: philbofett

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Yeah. Do it. I'd also like to be in a separate server from people who whine about lag as minescule as 50ms.
If you want your post taken seriously, change the amount to something like 90+ maybe? Not like then this will be considered a viable option for the server, but still..

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR
Though my overall opinion on this is similar to the posts above, I would like to put my two cents in this.

Your anger towards laggers could be justified in a sense that they're harder to play against. However, there is a key to every lock. Laggers can have an advantage while doing critical hits that is correct, but I've personally seen many players be able to counter that pretty well and end up winning.

Setting up a separate server for laggers will constitute for many problems.

- They won't be able to keep playing with the friends they've made throughout the community with good ping
- Cube's resources could honestly be better used towards bigger and more serious issues that might happen in the future and creating another server could be a big toll on the server as well. Laggers do not cause the server physical damage, and also adds to the player base!
- Laggers will feel discriminated against by being limited in their server experience
- Many more!

In addition, it is not the fault of laggers that they have high ping. They cannot control this. Being a lagger myself, I can say that it isn't 'easy' to win in PvP. People teleport around our screens and most of us have to guess where the opponent is going, which is a challenge in itself. Laggers might have delayed kb and result in a kind of advantage, but please also understand that their playtime on the server might not be great as well!

Bottom line, try to consider this from the other people's POV. Laggers will also be here on the server as CubeCraft is an international server with players from all over the globe. It isn't easy for us as well, facing hate daily.

Cube is about loving and appreciating all players, not setting people apart (especially not due to something so vague like ping).

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Most of the people who are playing on the network aren't wifi technicians, nor they want to deal with this stuff even if they know how to fix it.
Your limit is also pretty unfair to most of the people, especially in the US/AU.
Nothing should be done against that players, because everyone deserves to play on the network, as long as they don't brake rules.

Reactions: wink and Simply

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Most players have no guilt, because the Internet is weak from the Internet company itself, or the pressure of a network on the Internet, and since you are an Arab like me, you also understand what I am saying, most of the Arabs have problems in internet, and is not their fault.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I can't bear fight Laggers Anymore!! Half of the server are lagging +50ms, They always making us lose and critting "jump and hit" lucky by their lag and making the games stupid , they take half of main minecraft knockback "delay knockback", about 300+ ms , they don't move , even 1 block which is super bad , this is bad idea but helps us , make a cubecraft server special of laggy players and other server special of unlaggy players , and there we go! , if people stay lagging the whole day without taking anykb , i could probably leave minecraft.
Sorry, but its just something that will have to be dealt with. Having seperate servers would kill the community. Also, lots of lag is just because of people being far away from where the server is hosted, not bad wifi

Creppony

Sep 1, 2019
There is no sulotion about these laggers , but we will stay taking kb and they not , ugly...

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
I highly agree with this for all game servers. It's okay if people are lagging but i find that if the player his lagg is unfair for you to win it should be considered as hacks. Atleast ban unfair laggers for like a day every time they do lagg.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I highly agree with this for all game servers. It's okay if people are lagging but i find that if the player his lagg is unfair for you to win it should be considered as hacks. Atleast ban unfair laggers for like a day every time they do lagg.
Lagging isnt and shouldnt be bannable, as most of the other comments here have said.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Lagging isnt and shouldnt be bannable, as most of the other comments here have said.
You just saying that but you aren’t saying why. You can definitely see that some laggers has unfair advantage making it litterly like they hack. If I got some proof of what I mean I will show you but I’m on my phone rn. I even got some people getting banned with video proof while there were just lagging.

philbofett

Dec 2, 2017

Look, if you really want to complain about it- ask the staff to look into adding more hosts abroad. I've had 300+ ping for the entire of played on cube in Australia and what can I do about it, huh?
If there were local servers here, in other places that have bad connection, would that fix your problem?

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Look, if you really want to complain about it- ask the staff to look into adding more hosts abroad. I've had 300+ ping for the entire of played on cube in Australia and what can I do about it, huh?
If there were local servers here, in other places that have bad connection, would that fix your problem?
That's true tho, if staff sees this, there are companies that buy like boosters to connect to there servers and pay like a library or other places to put it in there instead of having to own a new building in another place. You might want to look into that but I'm not sure if its cheap tho as Netflix uses it wich is a high earning company.

Reactions: philbofett

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
You just saying that but you aren’t saying why. You can definitely see that some laggers has unfair advantage making it litterly like they hack. If I got some proof of what I mean I will show you but I’m on my phone rn. I even got some people getting banned with video proof while there were just lagging.
Ik its annoying, but as already been said many times, theres not much we can do about lag
Read my post about lag here, just to get an idea for what its like if u r a lagger

Ivauno

Novice Member
Oct 15, 2017
I mean, if you hate laggers that much you could emulate lag via delaying all receiving/sending packets and get the advantages/cons of lag yourself

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Some laggers are worse than hackers, and yes it's annoying as hell, but not much can be done about it in an online game. There aren't that many awful ones in my experience.

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR

This claim is simply not practical in my opinion. As many people have mentioned, the server banning people who are having lag is definitely not smart for the reputation and player base of Cube. Still believe that CC should not do this, it is strictly unfair and there are other ways around fighting laggers.

Also, 'unfair advantage' is a subjective thing. Cube should not have the rule of banning laggers with this advantage as well, it would polarize players and create conflicts. For example, one person may believe that a lagger has an unfair advantage, but the other doesn't. Whoever makes the decision will be biased and it won't be good for the server community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom