Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivauno

Novice Member
Oct 15, 2017
Also, as i tested on my old computer with 1000ms+ wifi, lag actually is a bigger con than an advantage, you get rubberbanded really often making you unable to fight.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Also, as i tested on my old computer with 1000ms+ wifi, lag actually is a bigger con than an advantage, you get rubberbanded really often making you unable to fight.
yea i hav that 2. saying fighting laggers is like fighting hackers really isnt fair, nor is it at all true. i fight laggers all the time, and theres a BIG difference

Ivauno

Novice Member
Oct 15, 2017
yea i hav that 2. saying fighting laggers is like fighting hackers really isnt fair, nor is it at all true. i fight laggers all the time, and theres a BIG difference
it's an advantage on certain cases, but they most likely will just get rubberbanded

D

Deleted member 529794

Hello all, I do understand your problem as I have noticed that others have too, I am a servere lagger (sadly) and I get alot of complaints to this :(, I also really don't like fighting laggers as they hvae a huge advantage over you, but lagging can't be helped & there is nothing to do about it. Often there is a lagger ir two on the game but I usually play FFa ir Skywars so I would run away and leave them for someone else to kill/eliminate them, I hope that this will be helpful :).

Creppony

Sep 1, 2019
Ik its annoying, but as already been said many times, theres not much we can do about lag
Read my post about lag here, just to get an idea for what its like if u r a lagger
If i'm lagger , i don't play on cubecraft , i play on the servers that hosted on my country.

Creppony

Sep 1, 2019
but i wonder....i wonder how players have 9999999999999999999999999999999999 ms and they never feel their lag , huh? i think they put lags hack mod on their folder.

Creppony

Sep 1, 2019
Lag is super super helpful , anti-combos , less kb , winners , and this should be bannable lol.

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
I can't bear fight Laggers Anymore!! Half of the server are lagging +50ms, They always making us lose and critting "jump and hit" lucky by their lag and making the games stupid , they take half of main minecraft knockback "delay knockback", about 300+ ms , they don't move , even 1 block which is super bad , this is bad idea but helps us , make a cubecraft server special of laggy players and other server special of unlaggy players , and there we go! , if people stay lagging the whole day without taking anykb , i could probably leave minecraft.
Unfortunately cube can not just prevent poorly connection users from joining and I get from your point of view.

Creppony

Sep 1, 2019
Me : Lagger
Laggers : You bad
Me : You are abusing delay knockback
Laggers : idc

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom