Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This Is Probably Not Relating To Most Players But For Players Whom Are Muted I Think That If Somebody fmsg-s You Then You Receive The Message Except For The Person Who Sent The fmsg Below It Will Say "That Player Has Been Muted & Can't Respond" I Feel Like This Is Kind Of A Bit More Fair Because Though Yes You Did Get Muted For Something That Doesn't Mean You Can't Have A Real Life Friend Get Angry At You

Reply What You Think About This Idea

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
This Is Probably Not Relating To Most Players But For Players Whom Are Muted I Think That If Somebody fmsg-s You Then You Receive The Message Except For The Person Who Sent The fmsg Below It Will Say "That Player Has Been Muted & Can't Respond" I Feel Like This Is Kind Of A Bit More Fair Because Though Yes You Did Get Muted For Something That Doesn't Mean You Can't Have A Real Life Friend Get Angry At You

This sounds awesome. That way your friends won't think you are ignoring them.

Side note: could you stop capitalizing every word? It makes reading very stuttery and annoying :)

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
This is a great idea! I will love this to happen so people won't feel left over. But the problem is all of my friends are a very good rule followers so I won't be able to use this :(

Reactions: TheBrownster
U

Unipotato

I don't really like this. You have been muted for doing something that is not allowed. When you do something that is not allowed, you should be punished. It may seem harsh but they did break a rule.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
This is a great idea! I will love this to happen so people won't feel left over. But the problem is all of my friends are a very good rule followers so I won't be able to use this :(
I don't think that is worthy of a sad face. It is good you will never have to experience that XD
I don't really like this. You have been muted for doing something that is not allowed. When you do something that is not allowed, you should be punished. It may seem harsh but they did break a rule.
This isn't to help the person muted. It's to help anyone trying to talk to the muted person. So it's not like you are making the punishment any lighter.

Reactions: Injunction

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I agree with this suggestion, it will stop players getting annoyed about their friends not replying. This will affect the severity of the mute, if anything it will increase it because it will let your friends know you are muted (even if you don't want them to know).

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
i agree with with this suggestion and its useful so your friend would not think that you have ignored em or something like that :)!

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica

Why do you have every letter that starts a word capitalized it made it way harder for me to read. o_O
I got quite honestly like the idea thought.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom