Do You Like This Suggestion

• Yes

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
B

Britney Spears

Or you could visit appeals.cubecraft.net to see if your friend is punished or not

voila.gif

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I agree with this suggestion, it will stop players getting annoyed about their friends not replying. This will affect the severity of the mute, if anything it will increase it because it will let your friends know you are muted (even if you don't want them to know).
well you know it could also be a setting if you don't want them to know just turn it off for when you are muted

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016

Or you could visit appeals.cubecraft.net to see if your friend is punished or not

View attachment 127449
yes i realise you could but think about how players won't think that before getting angry at the other players for NOT responding
I think very few would do that
if you have to choices for what you think a rumbling noise in a old creepy house is whether it is a ghost or a creaky house
it is probably a creaky house
the most likely of 2 things is often the correct 1 & most people know that it is people will find it is a much higher chance they are ignoring them rather than them being muted
plus since there are other possibilities that will make even less people actually check if they are muted
thus the point of this suggestion

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Fought him once, got mad and said that "I was lagging" then ragequitted. Meh
Same here. I fought him once in SG (I was a level 11 in-game) and shot him with a bow when he was in the water. For a donor, I was surprised he responded with a DDoS threat. Needless to say, he got muted, a bunch of drama popped up about me, and then he got a free unmute (probably his lies bought him out). He's not a good guy if you ask me now that he hacks.

On topic: perfect. Although DYD said you can type in the name under appeals, it's more convenient to just get the warning message in-game than to alt+tab, bring up appeals, and then enter the name. Only communication I can get from muted players are nods and forum profile posts if they have a forum account.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Soit notifies you that your friend is muted when you /fmsg him/her? That's not a bad call.
That way, they still have the same punishment AND the person that's messaging knows he/she's muted!
Win+Win situation.
And if you want to play with them and you have trouble contacting them, you can use Skype or Teamspeak.
If they don't have either, it's their fault for not following the rules ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBrownster

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
OR it notifies you that your friend is muted when you /fmsg him/her.
That way, they still have the same punishment AND the person that's messaging knows he/she's muted!
Win+Win situation.
And if you want to play with them and you have trouble contacting them, you can use Skype or Teamspeak.
If they don't have either, it's their fault for not following the rules ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think that you should be able to fmsg your friend back if he fmsgs you. We get it that you got punished but you have alot of people who dont skype or even not allowed as they're young or grounded etc etc. There should be some kind of solution to this in the future and i hope the mods find a much better solution where players get to communicate.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think that you should be able to fmsg your friend back if he fmsgs you. We get it that you got punished but you have alot of people who dont skype or even not allowed as they're young or grounded etc etc. There should be some kind of solution to this in the future and i hope the mods find a much better solution where players get to communicate.
They broke the rules, and they have to deal with the consequences. If you are still able to communicate at all with someone, then the punishment becomes less effective. they won't learn from it. The solution to the problem is following the rules.
And if they are that young that they aren't even allowed skype each other, they probably shouldn't be playing on an online server. :P

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
They broke the rules, and they have to deal with the consequences. If you are still able to communicate at all with someone, then the punishment becomes less effective. they won't learn from it. The solution to the problem is following the rules.
And if they are that young that they aren't even allowed skype each other, they probably shouldn't be playing on an online server. :p
But put yourself in their position, They cant appeal, Because their appeals will just be declined for the fact that they are young or dont know what they are talking about. Yeah ik they broke the rules they have to deal with the consequences but atleast give them a chance to play with their friends :/

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This Is Probably Not Relating To Most Players But For Players Whom Are Muted I Think That If Somebody fmsg-s You Then You Receive The Message Except For The Person Who Sent The fmsg Below It Will Say "That Player Has Been Muted & Can't Respond" I Feel Like This Is Kind Of A Bit More Fair Because Though Yes You Did Get Muted For Something That Doesn't Mean You Can't Have A Real Life Friend Get Angry At You

Reply What You Think About This Idea
This would be a great idea! It would save a lot of friendships. Also, one question, why is every word in you post starting with a capital letter?

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Neat little idea, but it's not really a huge priority. I'll see what people think about it, but don't expect it right away.
meh i didn't think it would be i simply thought that people may be able to make something out of it

and it bothered me the amount of times i have seen people say join discord TS or skype if you are muted
so i thought that i may suggest this

Top Bottom